Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] MuOnline Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello to everybody,
I would like to apply as a Moderator in MuOnline Section

Personal Information
Name: Spartakos Kalanidis
Email: [Super Moderator Edit] *removed by KarLi's request*
Languages: Greek,German,English,Russian.

About me
I live in Germany, Munich since 2007 living with my family and working at the airport in electronics store called as a Sales Assistant. I like going to the gym 3-4 days a week, swimming, cycling, computer repairing and level designing for games like Counter Strike and MuOnline, other than that my goal is to start an education in IT Application area and help my family buy an appartment.

Contributions
My biggest contribution is on this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/muonline-videos-tutorial-center-983127/ where i create video tutorials on how to create muonline servers and configurating things related to server and client sides, you can freely check Releases/Development/Tutorials section for more of my contributions.

Reason for Applying
The section's activity has been increased and i'd like to be part of the team organising the section with the other moderators, my first main goal is to revive dead links of many threads that are old but still have worthy and useful resources that people need. Helping the section by reporting spams redirecting people to the right sections is always a thing i like to do, with my moderating rights i will keep the section clear and nice.

Previous Experience
I've been Moderator at 2012 and due to my army inactivity i had to resign, i know how to use the moderating system on the forum and i am aware of the rules and what has to be done before taking certain action within posts and members.

My Activity
I have everyday atleast 30 minutes time and always check whats new in the section i love to work to. My activity is constantly the same because i love checking out my favorite section.

Infractions
16 Infractions and 3 Warnings since 2009 (Last expired at 2012)

Last comment
I'm sure the current MU moderators are doing great job and are usually enough. We all have different skills and ways to handle things related to the section we're applying for, i am positive and gladly open to work with the rest moderators i know personally DopeBoyOne and have worked with ShadowKing when i was a mod before, would love to work again with RZ staff.

Thanks for your reading and have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Me and KarLi have worked together on previous projects. He is more dedicated to mu online then i seen anyone in that section. For a while they was only a few of us helping people so i respect KarLi in getting mod as long as he follows the rules.

Good Luck KarLi, Vouch From Me.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
i think karli is a good choice, he is pretty much the one who helps the most in the help section of mu online and has some other nice contribution with files and some other things.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Nooooo that'd mean the only Imperiosus member I know here will be green D:

Anyw. you are a long time member and seem to have contributed largely in RageZone and Mu. I vouch for you :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've received help many times from KarLi, he is always available to help. He communicates well and always try to solve any kind of problem related to MU.
He also provides always links/information when possible. It makes total sense that he becomes sooner as possible a Moderator of Mu Section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
KarLi is very active and is very friendly, there is nobody i could think of that would fit the role better in my opinion :)

Loyalty
Reaction score
You have my non doubtful vouch :) You've been a part of RZ for quite some time now and you have been a mod before therefore you have the advantage in experience and perhaps the staff members and supers who were with you during the time you've been modding know what you're capable of. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back