Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for The Outerworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
--------------------
The Basics
--------------------

Name:
Nathan James Dowell

Age/DOB:
21 Years old, November 26th, 1995

Section(s) I am Applying for:
The Outerworld

Contact Information:
E-Mail- ToriAndNate051316@hotmail.com
Skype- Nathan Dowell
Facebook- Nathan Dowell
And of-course private messages on here

--------------------
More Detailed Information
--------------------

Why I am Applying:
I am applying because, first off, I miss being a part of the moderation team here at RaGEZONE. I was always proud of being able to say I was a staff member here and I honestly miss it. Not only this, but I am applying because I feel like RaGEZONE, even though it's activity isn't exactly 'at it's peak' (at least compared to what it has been in the past) some sections (particularly the Outerworld) need to be more closely monitored. There have been a few issues I have observed, that, nothing ill towards the current moderators, need to be more efficiently taken care of. Whether that be in quantity or quality.

Why I Should be Hired:
I should be hired because not only do I have sufficient moderator experience, on RaGEZONE as-well as many other websites and game forums, but because I have the capacity to uphold the behavior and actions that a moderator should be able to uphold and demonstrate. I should be hired because I am professional, (I feel like) intelligent, reliable and I love my job and when I put my mind to do something, I do it - so a half-butt approach or result will not be a result of anything that I perform.

I should be hired because I am and will be active in the section(s) that I am applying for, and I treat everybody fair and the same. If a user does not like me, or I do not like a user, I will not let it get in the way of my job as a Moderator here at RaGEZONE. I will exercise the fairest and best of my ability when needed and I will treat every user with the respect that he or she deserves.

Previous Experience:
I have previous experience of being a moderator here on RaGEZONE for around 2-3 years (I don't remember how long exactly, but it was for a few years that I remember for sure) Not only that but I have been staff, ranging from Forum Moderator, to Game Moderator, to the Co-Owner and even Owner of game forums and other various online forums. So basically I have experience in this field and I would not need to be overshadowed or babysat or anything like that to be sure that my job will be performed efficiently.

What has Changed Since my Last run as a Moderator:
(This particularly pertains more to the Staff) Some of you may want to point out that I was not in the best mental state when I was a Moderator here before. But take a look at that last sentence - was - I wasn't in the best state of mind, and I still did my job, I thought, efficiently and upheld the standards that a Moderator should have. Since then, if anything I have grown and I am in an even better state of mind. I have learned lessons and I have matured since then (not like I was immature in the first place honestly, I was just struggling in real life) I have learned that there are certain things I need to keep in real life and keep separated from online and I won't let my insecurities get in the way again.

--------------------
Concluding
--------------------

Like you may have read, and may already know - I was a moderator before for a few years, and I mistakingly left due to my own decisions and my own insecurities, but since then, again like I said, things have changed. I have grown, I have matured, and what I did was a mistake. RaGEZONE is my home away from home, my safe place away from my safe place and I want to give back to it for everything that it has done for me in the past.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

-Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back