Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application [Outerworld]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Name:
Bradley Dale

Section I'd Like to apply​ for:
Outerworld

Contact Information:
Email: b.dale1999@gmail.com
Discord: Bradley#1708
Private Messaging on RZ

Information Interest

What reason am I applying for:
I am applying due to seeing that the active is still quite highly active and that there isn't any belonging moderator to the section of Outer world, however there is a supervisor who looks at it from time to time, therefore knowing the huge majority of time it takes till reports are getting delivered now as if there's a lot for them to handle or that they'd like breaks from time to time which can't seem to hurt.

I find forums to be quite intriguing for myself to burn time and that I seem to have a habit of reporting stuff as well spending most of my time on RaGEZONE.
Why do I think i'd be a necessary candidate:

Why should I be selected:
I think that i'd be an alright selection due to the matter of my ongoing consistent interest of reporting whatever is breaking the rules yet I would like to actually get behind the steering wheel in dedication of wanting to clean and ensure the section is kept well maintained and to good health for other members to come along and find any kind of interesting topics to participate in.

I find my characteristics and interest to be valued enough to handle whatever comes my way without getting emotional or biased towards the matter therefore I am able to hold a well observed view over the situation no matter what, as I tend to take my role quite seriously if it means moderating others as well leading as a representation.

Past moderator experiences:
I've been a moderator over a couple of small minor forums in my past with basic limits to deal with simple tasks as well game servers, I have a high acknowledgement of how to deal with situations which include a high level of patience and tolerance level.
I've received all kinds of advice from friendly to rude use of language with knowing that if you read the context that it's always advice unless you let it to offend you.

Extra Information

Well here we go a good last hammer of an attempt.
So knowing that I have made mistakes in the past which I'd like to fully clean up and cover the top with that icing, as I've taken into account of the things I have done and that i'd like to start a new fresh day and the structure of this application was inspired by​
Justice For All's

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is what, the 3rd or 4th application from you? All for different sections, I think the real reason you want moderator is just for the flashy title and to say you've got the status. The section is not 'highly active at all'. The last post currently was 4 days ago, then look at the threads created. 1 week ago and then 4 weeks.

There is no need for a moderator. The section is clean, it's just unnecessary.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
There isn't a need to make a new moderator application. We are pretty aware that you would like mod. (More on that in a bit). Thing is, I don't take much stock in mod applications, sure, sometimes we find someone here we didn't expect, but for the most part its about gaining some kind of public opinion on people we don't really know. That isn't the case with you, we know you pretty well by now.

So here's a couple of things I see.

We've asked you to mature. I think you've started this.

However, its pretty obvious when you're going to apply for moderator (thus we know you are interested) because there is a sudden flurry of activity from you. You start PM'ing people about things (let me get back to this one too), and making a lot of reports, some of which are questionable in nature (as if you're trying to find something to report for the sake of reporting). Neat, these things annoy the current moderators, and I don't know how else to explain that. You need to work on the quality not quantity of reports you put in, but hey, this isn't news to you, we've said it before. (And we keep saying it.)

I can't think of a single reason why you feel anything is urgent enough to PM me personally. We have a chain of command for a reason. Ok when you PMed me about the 403 that was cool, I get that you didn't know. Other things though, not very urgent.

I feel like you meddle in things, and the PM from last night is a perfect example. Back to your flurry of activity before asking to be a moderator that sometimes includes "trying to help" people. The thread was fine, they didn't need advice to make it better, I don't, in my logical mind understand why you feel you have to get involved.

Honestly, the biggest reason you haven't been given a chance is because (not naming names) some mods find you annoying. I will raise my hand on this one. As soon as I think you might be great for the job, you're annoying someone. I think a lot of the above mentioned things is why.

I love your enthusiasm and this is certainly something I would like around, but I can't even consider it because of the annoying factor, and honestly I'm running out of ways to be nice about it.

Outerworld doesn't need a mod, and you pretty much just straight up insulted the Supervisor there for it, so I highly doubt he is going to want to be supervising you now?

This might be one of the rare times I agree so much with Lewis, but it seems you just want a flashy name. When I think its just cause you care and you are misguided, you jump in with 80 reports of every nit pick thing you can find.

EDIT: I've been told recently your reports are an improvement. Still, you feel things are urgent that might not even gain an infraction though, mostly its PMing people about reports instantly.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't a need to make a new moderator application. We are pretty aware that you would like mod. (More on that in a bit). Thing is, I don't take much stock in mod applications, sure, sometimes we find someone here we didn't expect, but for the most part its about gaining some kind of public opinion on people we don't really know. That isn't the case with you, we know you pretty well by now.

So here's a couple of things I see.

We've asked you to mature. I think you've started this.

However, its pretty obvious when you're going to apply for moderator (thus we know you are interested) because there is a sudden flurry of activity from you. You start PM'ing people about things (let me get back to this one too), and making a lot of reports, some of which are questionable in nature (as if you're trying to find something to report for the sake of reporting). Neat, these things annoy the current moderators, and I don't know how else to explain that. You need to work on the quality not quantity of reports you put in, but hey, this isn't news to you, we've said it before. (And we keep saying it.)

I can't think of a single reason why you feel anything is urgent enough to PM me personally. We have a chain of command for a reason. Ok when you PMed me about the 403 that was cool, I get that you didn't know. Other things though, not very urgent.

I feel like you meddle in things, and the PM from last night is a perfect example. Back to your flurry of activity before asking to be a moderator that sometimes includes "trying to help" people. The thread was fine, they didn't need advice to make it better, I don't, in my logical mind understand why you feel you have to get involved.

Honestly, the biggest reason you haven't been given a chance is because (not naming names) some mods find you annoying. I will raise my hand on this one. As soon as I think you might be great for the job, you're annoying someone. I think a lot of the above mentioned things is why.

I love your enthusiasm and this is certainly something I would like around, but I can't even consider it because of the annoying factor, and honestly I'm running out of ways to be nice about it.

Outerworld doesn't need a mod, and you pretty much just straight up insulted the Supervisor there for it, so I highly doubt he is going to want to be supervising you now?

This might be one of the rare times I agree so much with Lewis, but it seems you just want a flashy name. When I think its just cause you care and you are misguided, you jump in with 80 reports of every nit pick thing you can find.

I won't disagree with any of these apart from the offense towards the supervisor as that's no where near my attention as I'd just blame myself for an awful way to mention about his section therefore will give him my full apology, thank you for the response Madison as well Lewis

I also owe those who I have annoyed a big apology as I wasn't hoping or planning to annoy everyone due to me coming about this the wrong way and all I can say is that I appreciate the high tolerance level of not saying or acting anyway towards my horrific actions and for the meddling with certain things such as what was mentioned in the pms was due to the fact that It would be nice to see new things and I was only offering to assist with the discord side of things but once again this was a foul and so I'll avoid meddling with such circumstances again to make sure I don't cause anything to get more messy.

Regarding contacting immediately about certain reports is completely correct ignoring the report system itself as i've contacted to correct my incorrect reports as well some quite offensive reports including some others so once again this is correct and I only did so due to knowing that they were slightly different to others or incorrect and I can't disagree looking back at it that some have been unnecessary reasons to contact staff.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I won't disagree with any of these apart from the offense towards the supervisor as that's no where near my attention as I'd just blame myself for an awful way to mention about his section therefore will give him my full apology, thank you for the response Madison as well Lewis

I also owe those who I have annoyed a big apology as I wasn't hoping or planning to annoy everyone due to me coming about this the wrong way and all I can say is that I appreciate the high tolerance level of not saying or acting anyway towards my horrific actions
Please read my edit RE: reports.

Copied here for convenience.

EDIT: I've been told recently your reports are an improvement. Still, you feel things are urgent that might not even gain an infraction though, mostly its PMing people about reports instantly.

Staff member
Reaction score
I've updated my response at the bottom

Change to answer the newest edit:Regarding contacting immediately about certain reports is completely correct ignoring the report system itself as i've contacted to correct my incorrect reports as well some quite offensive reports including some others so once again this is correct and I only did so due to knowing that they were slightly different to others or incorrect and I can't disagree looking back at it that some have been unnecessary reasons to contact staff..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back