Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
About me:

• Name: Wesley K.
  • Current & past usernames: tdid, HillBilly, The General (Current one.)
  • Contact Information:
  • Email: tdid-tdid[at]hotemail.com

Section Applying for: Pokemon

Reason for applying:
I want to cleanup the section. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be archived and there are a lot of dead links (Yay for megaupload.com) Can demod me once done. Its just cluttered. I don't care about the green username (Although the butterflies look cool). I think the section is undervalued, cluttered and just unorganised. There is just too much that can be deleted (Or hidden) which would take hours to report (Limit is 1 report per minute).

Reason for joining RaGEZONE Forums:
I joined the RaGEZONE MMO Forums because I needed help with my Habbo Hotel retro server. Later on I started helping out more people with their problems and developing software to help the community.

Contributions:
I've been developing software including emulators and tools in the Habbo Hotel section. I'm currently also working on a pokemon mmo server. http://forum.ragezone.com/f704/pokemoncpp-1105880/

Tl;dr;
Want to clean up pokemon section. Reporting everything takes to long. Don't care about the green rank. Demod me afterwards. Its all good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Am I the only one that noticed he misspelled hotmail?... Hotemail... lol

Reaction score
Tl;dr;
Want to clean up pokemon section. Reporting everything takes to long. Don't care about the green rank. Demod me afterwards. Its all good.

Okay, even I stopped getting involved in Mod Applications early in the year, even though I occasionally read them.

Seriously? De-mod you after you pop in there, because you don't like reporting issues to the proper person, or feel they don't respond fast enough for your taste?

Yeah, seriously no bro. No offense as everyone knows I do like seeing people get their green back. But your reasoning is just way too wrong to get a yes out of me.

Voting: No, from me.

Just tossing this in there. Please, don't take it personally. I'd say the same to anyone else and don't want it to sound like a rude response.
Be good and Happy New Year.

Reaction score
Okay, even I stopped getting involved in Mod Applications early in the year, even though I occasionally read them.

Seriously? De-mod you after you pop in there, because you don't like reporting issues to the proper person, or feel they don't respond fast enough for your taste?

Yeah, seriously no bro. No offense as everyone knows I do like seeing people get their green back. But your reasoning is just way too wrong to get a yes out of me.

Voting: No, from me.

Just tossing this in there. Please, don't take it personally. I'd say the same to anyone else and don't want it to sound like a rude response.
Be good and Happy New Year.

I don't think you understand how much individual posts / threads there have to be reported. Understand that there is a limit of 1 report per minute. So say there are 100 threads that have to be moved / deleted / edited that takes atleast 1.5 hours and that is being efficient waiting for exactly 60 seconds.

Look I don't care about the rank. All I want is a cleaned up section and it is too much to do that via reporting unless that 1 minute limit is removed.

Application declined. Better luck next time!

I don't know what your problem is but you seem to be rude in general even though I don't even know you. http://forum.ragezone.com/f704/pokemoncpp-1105880-post8737017/#post8737017

The fact that you go to my development thread to just post that totally offtopic, rude and insulting comment is just childish and immature.

And also this: http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333393491-with-1333367386.html and this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/sirius-emulator-1115630-post8737021/#post8737021 Make no sense to behave that way. I know this is an online forum and that gives you the ability to hide behind your keyboard however that only reflects your personality in real life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think you understand how much individual posts / threads there have to be reported. Understand that there is a limit of 1 report per minute. So say there are 100 threads that have to be moved / deleted / edited that takes atleast 1.5 hours and that is being efficient waiting for exactly 60 seconds.

Look I don't care about the rank. All I want is a cleaned up section and it is too much to do that via reporting unless that 1 minute limit is removed.

You must forget. I've had a Mod position as well.
There is no way in hell that I'm buying the section has "so many" posts that need Moderated that you need to come to the rescue of Moderation already in place.
If <---- big f**k'ing IF here. If there were so many threads needing this type of Moderation.... the Intelligent response would be, gather ALL the Links into a Single PM and send them to the current Moderator. Looking through that section, I don't see where you can even get 100 posts that are in this bad of shape.

I think, you're just elaborating to get the position you'd like. Again, no offense.

Voting: No

For the record, Supervisor's and Moderator's can attest to this FACT:
I've reported multiple links by either waiting the one minute and clicking report, or by PM'ing a staff member from that department.
Never <--- had an issue doing either one.

Reaction score
You must forget. I've had a Mod position as well.
There is no way in hell that I'm buying the section has "so many" posts that need Moderated that you need to come to the rescue of Moderation already in place.
If <---- big f**k'ing IF here. If there were so many threads needing this type of Moderation.... the Intelligent response would be, gather ALL the Links into a Single PM and send them to the current Moderator. Looking through that section, I don't see where you can even get 100 posts that are in this bad of shape.

I think, you're just elaborating to get the position you'd like. Again, no offense.

Voting: No

For the record, Supervisor's and Moderator's can attest to this FACT:
I've reported multiple links by either waiting the one minute and clicking report, or by PM'ing a staff member from that department.
Never <--- had an issue doing either one.

Okay.

ANd like I said I don't care about that moderator position. All I want is cleaning up that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back