[Moderator Application] Pokemon

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,935Posts

    [Moderator Application] Pokemon


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    About me:

    • Name: Wesley K.
    • Age: 21. (dob: 10th of July 1995)
    • Location: The Netherlands.
    • Current & past usernames: tdid, HillBilly, The General (Current one.)
    • Contact Information:
    • Email: tdid-tdid[at]hotemail.com
    • Skype: wesley.jabbo


    Section Applying for: Pokemon

    Reason for applying:
    I want to cleanup the section. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be archived and there are a lot of dead links (Yay for megaupload.com) Can demod me once done. Its just cluttered. I don't care about the green username (Although the butterflies look cool). I think the section is undervalued, cluttered and just unorganised. There is just too much that can be deleted (Or hidden) which would take hours to report (Limit is 1 report per minute).

    Reason for joining RaGEZONE Forums:
    I joined the RaGEZONE MMO Forums because I needed help with my Habbo Hotel retro server. Later on I started helping out more people with their problems and developing software to help the community.

    Contributions:
    I've been developing software including emulators and tools in the Habbo Hotel section. I'm currently also working on a pokemon mmo server. PokemonCPP

    Tl;dr;
    Want to clean up pokemon section. Reporting everything takes to long. Don't care about the green rank. Demod me afterwards. Its all good.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063



  2. #2
    "(still lacks brains)" NoBrain is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,698Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Section already has a mod. Not that messy. Your attitude is generally pretty terrible. Just PM the mod if you aren't happy with the section.

    No from me, for obvious reasons.

  3. #3
    [Moderator Application] Pokemon[Moderator Application] Pokemon pel is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    Munich, GermanyLocation
    318Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Application declined. Better luck next time!

  4. #4
    #ProjectCalypsorot Unphased is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,374Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Nope nope nope never.

    The world's gone mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Unphased Is an extremely banter worthy person to have a mass conversation with on utter shit.


  5. #5
    Hardcore Member RivRawr is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    California, USLocation
    125Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Am I the only one that noticed he misspelled hotmail?... Hotemail... lol

    Create like a god, work like a slave.-- Feel free to ask for help!--Where's the Jesse Pinkman theme?





    Feel free to ask for help.

  6. #6
    Developer DNC is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,438Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Tl;dr;
    Want to clean up pokemon section. Reporting everything takes to long. Don't care about the green rank. Demod me afterwards. Its all good.
    Okay, even I stopped getting involved in Mod Applications early in the year, even though I occasionally read them.

    Seriously? De-mod you after you pop in there, because you don't like reporting issues to the proper person, or feel they don't respond fast enough for your taste?

    Yeah, seriously no bro. No offense as everyone knows I do like seeing people get their green back. But your reasoning is just way too wrong to get a yes out of me.

    Voting: No, from me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just tossing this in there. Please, don't take it personally. I'd say the same to anyone else and don't want it to sound like a rude response.
    Be good and Happy New Year.
    If you are talking to someone pretending to be me aka DNC, you're about to be scammed.
    Do not come to this forum complaining that you were scammed; when buying, selling, trading files is against forum rules.
    Don't point a finger at me, I am not talking with anyone.

  7. #7
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,935Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    Okay, even I stopped getting involved in Mod Applications early in the year, even though I occasionally read them.

    Seriously? De-mod you after you pop in there, because you don't like reporting issues to the proper person, or feel they don't respond fast enough for your taste?

    Yeah, seriously no bro. No offense as everyone knows I do like seeing people get their green back. But your reasoning is just way too wrong to get a yes out of me.

    Voting: No, from me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just tossing this in there. Please, don't take it personally. I'd say the same to anyone else and don't want it to sound like a rude response.
    Be good and Happy New Year.
    I don't think you understand how much individual posts / threads there have to be reported. Understand that there is a limit of 1 report per minute. So say there are 100 threads that have to be moved / deleted / edited that takes atleast 1.5 hours and that is being efficient waiting for exactly 60 seconds.

    Look I don't care about the rank. All I want is a cleaned up section and it is too much to do that via reporting unless that 1 minute limit is removed.

    Quote Originally Posted by iExit View Post
    Application declined. Better luck next time!
    I don't know what your problem is but you seem to be rude in general even though I don't even know you. PokemonCPP

    The fact that you go to my development thread to just post that totally offtopic, rude and insulting comment is just childish and immature.

    And also this: http://forum.ragezone.com/members/13...333367386.html and this: Sirius Emulator - C++ Make no sense to behave that way. I know this is an online forum and that gives you the ability to hide behind your keyboard however that only reflects your personality in real life.
    Last edited by The General; 31-12-16 at 12:33 PM.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063


  8. #8
    Developer DNC is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,438Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I don't think you understand how much individual posts / threads there have to be reported. Understand that there is a limit of 1 report per minute. So say there are 100 threads that have to be moved / deleted / edited that takes atleast 1.5 hours and that is being efficient waiting for exactly 60 seconds.

    Look I don't care about the rank. All I want is a cleaned up section and it is too much to do that via reporting unless that 1 minute limit is removed.
    You must forget. I've had a Mod position as well.
    There is no way in hell that I'm buying the section has "so many" posts that need Moderated that you need to come to the rescue of Moderation already in place.
    If <---- big f**k'ing IF here. If there were so many threads needing this type of Moderation.... the Intelligent response would be, gather ALL the Links into a Single PM and send them to the current Moderator. Looking through that section, I don't see where you can even get 100 posts that are in this bad of shape.

    I think, you're just elaborating to get the position you'd like. Again, no offense.

    Voting: No

    - - - Updated - - -

    For the record, Supervisor's and Moderator's can attest to this FACT:
    I've reported multiple links by either waiting the one minute and clicking report, or by PM'ing a staff member from that department.
    Never <--- had an issue doing either one.
    If you are talking to someone pretending to be me aka DNC, you're about to be scammed.
    Do not come to this forum complaining that you were scammed; when buying, selling, trading files is against forum rules.
    Don't point a finger at me, I am not talking with anyone.

  9. #9
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,935Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    You must forget. I've had a Mod position as well.
    There is no way in hell that I'm buying the section has "so many" posts that need Moderated that you need to come to the rescue of Moderation already in place.
    If <---- big f**k'ing IF here. If there were so many threads needing this type of Moderation.... the Intelligent response would be, gather ALL the Links into a Single PM and send them to the current Moderator. Looking through that section, I don't see where you can even get 100 posts that are in this bad of shape.

    I think, you're just elaborating to get the position you'd like. Again, no offense.

    Voting: No

    - - - Updated - - -

    For the record, Supervisor's and Moderator's can attest to this FACT:
    I've reported multiple links by either waiting the one minute and clicking report, or by PM'ing a staff member from that department.
    Never <--- had an issue doing either one.
    Okay.

    ANd like I said I don't care about that moderator position. All I want is cleaning up that place.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063





Advertisement