Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Re: Moderator Application [Pokemon]

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    You're saying you want to take away some responsibilities from @Piggy's plate. Does @Piggy feel the same way about this? The activity in that section isn't that high that it needs another moderator, in my opinion.

You're also claiming you're checking the forum every day. I can't judge about this, but your activity posts shows you were active on the forum once a month until somewhere in January this year. This doesn't mean you didn't check the forum daily, but if you checked the forum as much as you do now; I wonder how it comes you started reporting threads/posts recently and not before that.

And you also said the current moderator is doing a great job in that section already, so an extra moderator might be over-kill.

Your application looks fine and you seem to be a great person, but I honestly think you're applying for a section which doesn't need an extra moderator at this moment.
    Thank you for this reply with your strong thoughts about this application I appreciate the time and effort you put into reading this and you are correct yet there may be 1 Moderator & Super Visor which means it's covered and stuff hasn't gone hectic at all that much and for the reporting lately is due to the matter that I decided to aim for such goal which is moderating such a clean board.

and I see where you are going with this considering that the issues are dealt with very quickly with no delay but I wish to just add to such activity by covering more time zone and ground.

I would agree with the reporting tho I should've started a lot earlier but I finally grasped full interest and dedication in starting to report and get it dealt with.

I am also mainly applying for this section because all of my activity and main knowledge and appearance to others have mainly been seen here.

Also with the term Taking Responsibility from his plate I was meant to come by in sharing the plate with him in moderation instead of taking it from his plate that sounded a bit dull and rather ridiculously phrased.

Also not to mention quoting this bit I will check with @Piggy him self and I appreciate the honest, respectful reply.

"You're saying you want to take away some responsibilities from @Piggy's plate. Does @Piggy feel the same way about this? The activity in that section isn't that high that it needs another moderator, in my opinion."
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sneh Tekriwal View Post
    Recommended.
    Nice guy, willing to help always. (I am developer of a Pokemon MMO and can assure he is good)
    Thank you for this recommendation I appreciate it!
    Last edited by Bradley; 16-02-17 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Explaining in Responsibility

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    432Posts

I've never actually seen you around the forums, however going off your application it still seems you need more experience as it sounds like you just want to take the section from Piggy and settle down there yourself.

In my opinion I don't think Pokemon really needs another Moderator at the moment as @Piggy is doing a wonderful job there himself.

But who knows... Maybe one day in the future?..
    Last edited by JPride; 16-02-17 at 07:31 PM.
    Forum Rules

HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Alright thank you for your thoughtful opinion. :)

Last edited by Bradley; 23-02-17 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Correcting approach.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Definitely approve. Great knowledge and could benefit well from it. You're a pleasure to be with as well !!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Thank you I appreciate it buddy! :)

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    268Posts

i also approve. I feel like the section definitely needs a mod. I feel like piggy doesnt really do anything.. I could be wrong though. Anyway, if you need a mod, this is the guy.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydbuu View Post
    i also approve. I feel like the section definitely needs a mod. I feel like piggy doesnt really do anything.. I could be wrong though. Anyway, if you need a mod, this is the guy.
    I appreciate the recommendation Piggy does do stuff he just happens to be busy we all are usually busy from time to time with IRL matters to attend. :)

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZenixMaster View Post
    I know Bradley for a while now, he's good at it.

- Likes to help people with questions or problems and takes time to help them
    - Serious about respecting rules
    - Helps to maintain the forum / data of the game
    - He's funny, and loves to make ingame screenshots

One word: Yes!
    You know Bradley for a while? Registered in 2009 with 1 post?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneh Tekriwal View Post
    Recommended.
    Nice guy, willing to help always. (I am developer of a Pokemon MMO and can assure he is good)
    As above.

Quote Originally Posted by Soreyyy View Post
    Definitely approve. Great knowledge and could benefit well from it. You're a pleasure to be with as well !!
    Registered February 2017, 1 post. Are you sure that you definitely approve? Because.. well.. your approval may mean a lot. He is also a pleasure to be with? Are you guys close? Like relationship close?

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    You're saying you want to take away some responsibilities from @Piggy's plate. Does @Piggy feel the same way about this? The activity in that section isn't that high that it needs another moderator, in my opinion.

You're also claiming you're checking the forum every day. I can't judge about this, but your activity posts shows you were active on the forum once a month until somewhere in January this year. This doesn't mean you didn't check the forum daily, but if you checked the forum as much as you do now; I wonder how it comes you started reporting threads/posts recently and not before that.

And you also said the current moderator is doing a great job in that section already, so an extra moderator might be over-kill.

Your application looks fine and you seem to be a great person, but I honestly think you're applying for a section which doesn't need an extra moderator at this moment.
    @JPride & @Biesmen , Couldn't of said it better myself.

I am no one in that section to judge a person by his contributions, but to me this application seems rushed.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

Closed by OP's request as he wishes to apply elsewhere.

OP remains interested in Pokemon if such a position arises
    Last edited by Madison; 17-02-17 at 07:20 PM.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Requested permission to reopen application. Staff: SMod [Not4You] Thank you!

DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

angry Re: Moderator Application [Pokemon]

- Withdrew my opinion.
    Last edited by Jangan; 26-02-17 at 07:23 PM. Reason: - Withdrew my opinion.
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

!~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jangan View Post
    We don't really need a liability on the ragezone staff team.
    You need to spend more time familiarizing yourself with the ragezone (click here) , the way you revived a 6 months old application in order to say that you vouch for him is not acceptable.

None the less, I don't understand the need for making two applications for two separate sections, to try your chances with different sections in hope of getting accepted maybe? Well, I have never heard of a new person become the moderator of multiple sections immediately.

Now again, nothing personal against you, but you lack the fundamentals of being a moderator, its not a joke position or a prize to be won.
    @Piggy is more than enough to handle the pokemon section, if you want to contribute to that section start by actually reporting things, as you have not reported a single thing since you have been a part of ragezone.

Take some time to learn about ragezone and community and the sections you are applying for, and why you are really applying for these sections! and come back again in the future with improvements.

+ I find it very odd, how so many random people are posting in your application, when we almost NEVER find normal people posts in this section at all. Did you spam message people to vouch for you or something, what is this...?
    ^ < This opinion was withdrawn but keeping this quote here.
    I see thank you for this complete well thoughtful opinion and yes my post has been completely modified to accept my actions for that revival and I should have taken more notice to that considering dates wasn't showing for me at the start which left me replying over an old application the post has been changed tho and my apologies once again.
    Last edited by Bradley; 28-02-17 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Withdrawn opinion

DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZallMightyToast View Post
    I see thank you for this complete well thoughtful opinion and yes my post has been completely modified to accept my actions for that revival and I should have taken more notice to that considering dates wasn't showing for me at the start which left me replying over an old application the post has been changed tho and my apologies once again.
    Very interesting, Seems like I misjudged you lad.

Good luck on your application, keep your head high.

~Jangan
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

!~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    587Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jangan View Post
    Very interesting, Seems like I misjudged you lad.

Good luck on your application, keep your head high.

~Jangan
    Thank you man I appreciate it and will!

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,947Posts

Should've applied when your subscription expired!

Give this guy mod so he can clean up that mess. Which I wasn't allowed to do so....

Dunno if @Piggy needs help. Would be cool to have someone keep an active eye on that section though.

1 Infraction since 2015 (Last expired at 2015)
    Better than the average moderator!

You got my vouch.

Cheers!

If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement