Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application [Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
i also approve. I feel like the section definitely needs a mod. I feel like piggy doesnt really do anything.. I could be wrong though. Anyway, if you need a mod, this is the guy.
I appreciate the recommendation Piggy does do stuff he just happens to be busy we all are usually busy from time to time with IRL matters to attend. :)

Reaction score
I know Bradley for a while now, he's good at it.

- Likes to help people with questions or problems and takes time to help them
- Serious about respecting rules
- Helps to maintain the forum / data of the game
- He's funny, and loves to make ingame screenshots

One word: Yes!
You know Bradley for a while? Registered in 2009 with 1 post?

Recommended.
Nice guy, willing to help always. (I am developer of a Pokemon MMO and can assure he is good)
As above.

Definitely approve. Great knowledge and could benefit well from it. You're a pleasure to be with as well !!
Registered February 2017, 1 post. Are you sure that you definitely approve? Because.. well.. your approval may mean a lot. He is also a pleasure to be with? Are you guys close? Like relationship close?

You're saying you want to take away some responsibilities from Piggy's plate. Does Piggy feel the same way about this? The activity in that section isn't that high that it needs another moderator, in my opinion.

You're also claiming you're checking the forum every day. I can't judge about this, but your activity posts shows you were active on the forum once a month until somewhere in January this year. This doesn't mean you didn't check the forum daily, but if you checked the forum as much as you do now; I wonder how it comes you started reporting threads/posts recently and not before that.

And you also said the current moderator is doing a great job in that section already, so an extra moderator might be over-kill.

Your application looks fine and you seem to be a great person, but I honestly think you're applying for a section which doesn't need an extra moderator at this moment.
JPride & Biesmen , Couldn't of said it better myself.

I am no one in that section to judge a person by his contributions, but to me this application seems rushed.

Staff member
Reaction score
We don't really need a liability on the ragezone staff team.
You need to spend more time familiarizing yourself with the ragezone (click here) , the way you revived a 6 months old application in order to say that you vouch for him is not acceptable.

None the less, I don't understand the need for making two applications for two separate sections, to try your chances with different sections in hope of getting accepted maybe? Well, I have never heard of a new person become the moderator of multiple sections immediately.

Now again, nothing personal against you, but you lack the fundamentals of being a moderator, its not a joke position or a prize to be won.
@Piggy is more than enough to handle the pokemon section, if you want to contribute to that section start by actually reporting things, as you have not reported a single thing since you have been a part of ragezone.

Take some time to learn about ragezone and community and the sections you are applying for, and why you are really applying for these sections! and come back again in the future with improvements.

+ I find it very odd, how so many random people are posting in your application, when we almost NEVER find normal people posts in this section at all. Did you spam message people to vouch for you or something, what is this...?
^ < This opinion was withdrawn but keeping this quote here.
I see thank you for this complete well thoughtful opinion and yes my post has been completely modified to accept my actions for that revival and I should have taken more notice to that considering dates wasn't showing for me at the start which left me replying over an old application the post has been changed tho and my apologies once again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see thank you for this complete well thoughtful opinion and yes my post has been completely modified to accept my actions for that revival and I should have taken more notice to that considering dates wasn't showing for me at the start which left me replying over an old application the post has been changed tho and my apologies once again.

Very interesting, Seems like I misjudged you lad.

Good luck on your application, keep your head high.

~Jangan

Reaction score
Should've applied when your subscription expired!

Give this guy mod so he can clean up that mess. Which I wasn't allowed to do so....

Dunno if Piggy needs help. Would be cool to have someone keep an active eye on that section though.

1 Infraction since 2015 (Last expired at 2015)

Better than the average moderator!

You got my vouch.

Cheers!

:cool:

Reaction score
I haven't known him for that long but so far the only thing I see is the constant urge to help others and prove and provide his responsibility skills, they are asset to ragezone and I think this position is meant for him. I'm sure he'll be able meet RaGEZones expectations and aswell as the expectations needing to be met by our fellow friends and members!

I give my honest vouch to ZallMightyToast.

Not to mention, he should be accepted before we lose the chance to make this section better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back