Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I simply mean that he would do better for the section than I am as he's active every day in the section. The section get's low activity and for him to start right there would be great. I'm not going to be mad if he take's my position in the section because he deserves it.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Mod of a section suggesting someone else to Mod it instead, lol.

A first for everything?

I'd rather think of it as Makarov needing a helping hand. If he's still willing to do work there, but can't focus all of his time there, then a second moderator should and can be considered. Last thing we want/need is a mod burning out - either way he'd be directed to make an application.

Aaron

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It has almost been a full year, I would love some closure on this thread.

Thanks.
Lastly, If you submit a moderator application for ANY section, and MentaL is not looking for Moderators and do not get chosen, DO NOT WHINE about it, suck it up, wait a while, and try again later.
BUT C'mon 1 years... Tell something to him :(:

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Plenty of people have apps that are still open after this time o.o, the oldest one being 22 months D; (on page 10).

There have to be at least 3+ dozen people that are in the same boat as you o.o.

Reaction score
Not sure if Makarov is still a moderator or not, if not then this section is now with no moderator.

Also added to my contributions list.

Last edited:
Reaction score
that was actually my reason for posting again, i was going to pm makarov, but i dont think he is the moderator anymore. Anyways, there is a lot of cleaning up that needs to be done, and occasionally some closes etc.

Reaction score
I know this is a double post and reviving a dead post but i just want to make it fresh in your head that i am still trying to become the moderator of this section, its been 3 years sinced ive made this post but ive still been active in the section, i check the section every day, and i have a lot of contributions to the section as well, i updated my main post to reflect my new contact information as well as the new releases etc that i have made in the section.

The current mod is Piggy? I think piggy only has 1 post in pokemon and i dont even remember what it was.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I personally think that -DefaulT is more then capable of being mod of the section due to his contributions to the section, and has been a member for over 3+yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back