Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Real Name - Robert Mile
Age - 27 (dob - 7th March 1987)
Contact details - skype: mucski , e-mail: music166@gmail.com
Location - France

The section I am applying for is the Portfolio

Why am I applying?
I love art , I love design , I love to draw , and It's all I been doing by a very long time (actually since I was like 5) , I love to help out others within this criteria too.

Do I have any experience?
Yes! I am currently a moderator/administrator on a forum on Core(fiesta online private server) , had my own "tiny" vBulletin community like 4 years ago. I know most of board functions and how they work , including IPBoard , vBulletin , My BB , Simple Machine Forums.

Contributions
Requests : Filled up a lot of requests during the past 12 months.
Tutorials : Made a few tutorials myself.
Releases : Released a few free sites which still float around RaGEZONE.

In Future:
- Continue filling up requests
- Help others achieve something I didn't. Being a great artist.
- Continue the awesome graphic battles.
- A lot more tutorials to come (when I have time of course).

Activity:
Every day from 3 to 4 hours after 4 PM GMT+1
On Sunday , from 8 to 10 hours after 1 PM GMT+1

Why did I join RaGEZONE?

Originally joined to get help setting up a lan Mu-Online and WoW server. I got help for both and I was very satisfied. Ever since I lurked around until 2012 when I became officially active.

About me!

I learn fast , I can be very social and friendly , I adapt easily. (I know these all sounds too good to be true lol , but it's true)

I am currently learning PHP , and exercising my "artist" skills in my free time ... and randomly refreshing the RaGEZONE page which always seem to be open in my browser.

I live in France , I traveled half of Europe (including Germany , Luxemburg , Spain)

I speak 4 languages, almost fluently, French, English, Hungarian, Romanian

Thank you for reading. Best regards Robert.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you are a great candidate for the Portfolio section. You have a lot of experience and contributions within the section, and seem like you have enough previous experience with moderating.

I don't know you personal, but you seem like a nice guy.

Good luck with your application.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very active in portfolio section, always doing requests and posting tips and help to other members of the section. I think that you would help to make the section more popular with carrying on competitions that I was sadly unable to continue due to lack of time :(

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Very active, perfect candidate for the section. +1 from me.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have my full support.

You're mature, easy to get along with, and truly an active member in the portfolio section. You're constructive, and you're talented.Wish you the best of luck, I truly hope it'll be you.

Rogu3
Reaction score
You are great for this position, in the small time that I have moderated the section, I have personally seen your contributions! My only suggestion is to list a few links to your contributions. This way if people who aren't familiar with the section can see your contributions as well!

Vouch and Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back