Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Private Servers/Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Sean, as you can see, and I'm applying for a moderator position. I'm 18 years old, and I live in the United States of America. My timezone is GMT -5.

Background information:
I joined RaGEZONE on June 15, 2007. I applied for a moderator position in October 2010 (age 14) for Habbo. I got the position on October 7th, 2010. I was a moderator for a little more than 2 years. On November 28th, 2012, I got promoted to supervisor of MMO Zone (day after my 17th birthday - lucky birthday gift). On August 30th, 2013, I switched over to Evolution supervisor (which didn't last very long). I resigned on October 11th, 2013. The reason I had resigned was because it was my senior year of high school and I was just loaded with homework.

The reason I'm applying now is because I've gotten less busy and have had more free time on my hands.

Sections I'm applying for:
Private Servers and/or Habbo Hotel.

Reason I'm applying for these sections:
With the recent promotions of Kreeate & vLife, there are spots open. And with Ron being inactive for Private Servers, there's no one to look after the section, besides the higher ups.

Contributions:
I've contributed to Habbo many times, it'd be tough looking for all the threads, but I have tons of experience with the game.
And for Private Servers, you can't really contribute. But, I'd enforce the rules and keep the sections tidy.

I have 8 infractions (1 reversed), 3 warnings. My most recent infraction was on October 23rd, 2013. It was over a stupid user title (my fault). Before that was March 13th, 2010.

Experience:
Of course I have experience, I was staff here, not too long ago!

Thank you for your time in reading my application,
~Sean

Last edited:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think new people should be given a chance.

I hope you guys will also take a look at older applications:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/moderator-application-habbo-hotel-section-959720/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/moderator-application-habbo-section-934741/

You still have my vouch though :):

This is poor commercial to your own application, which will end up biting your butt rather than something positive. I usually tell every applicant the following: Stay off applications applying for the same section as you. It won't look good, no matter what you say. Not saying this to be a complete butt, it's just a friendly tip for the future. It doesn't look good.

Also, you know I like you. Don't take this the wrong way.

Reaction score
This is poor commercial to your own application, which will end up biting your butt rather than something positive. I usually tell every applicant the following: Stay off applications applying for the same section as you. It won't look good, no matter what you say. Not saying this to be a complete butt, it's just a friendly tip for the future. It doesn't look good.

Also, you know I like you. Don't take this the wrong way.

No its not. Its to prevent those applications going to the background and nobody looking at them and in that way this application ending up the only one.

I haven't seen Sean active in the section for a while or any contributions during the past 2 years but he has the experience.

And thanks though :):

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
No its not. Its to prevent those applications going to the background and nobody looking at them and in that way this application ending up the only one.

I haven't seen Sean active in the section for a while or any contributions during the past 2 years but he has the experience.

And thanks though :):

Don't forget he is also applying for the private server section too, which only has 1 moderator and 2 supervisors (In some sub-sections).It is quite a large section (6 sub-section) and it could use a little help as I have made a few reports which have taken a little while to be sorted and a few misplaced thread still don't get moved.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"Let new people have a chance"

Some new users that come to RaGEZONE have no experience.
(They come here to gain experience witch takes quite a while)...

Last edited:
Reaction score
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
"Let new people have a chance"

Some new users that come to RaGEZONE have no experience.
(They come here to gain experience witch takes quite a while)...

Not really, you can also gain bad experience, that doesn't make you a good moderator.
A true moderator knows how to handle in almost all situations, experience is a good thing but that doesn't mean it's useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back