Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Private Servers/Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/mode...hotel-section-959720-post7817380/#post7817380

Closed doesn't mean it is declined :):

And no problem :):

Yes it does lol

Anyway, where do I start.. Sean has been very supportive and has been a good friend to have other the years due to his personality and the way he presents himself. Unlike a lot of moderators, he is straight forward and lenient, but getting the job done. Sean haas contributed a lot into the Habbo Hotel section and was one of the key moderators there, doing a lot of work when the other moderators were away or unable to, thus showing his thrive for doing more work and continuously pushing on to do a better job for the sake of the section.

Sean was a key member of staff when he was in the team, showing key qualities that aided the job. He was also able to enjoy it and also have a laugh when appropriate, any other time he acts mature and cool headed.

I think Sean deserves the job a lot more than anyone else because of the service he has provided for RZ over the last 2 years. Those who say pick new mods, no, stick to someone we know we can trust and can handle their sections well and with care.

tl;dr - obviously a yes from me.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Earlier supervisor, experienced moderator. This is what the section needs. I got no idea why you quit some months ago but if you are motivated again, and are up for the job, you have my vouch.

Reaction score
Earlier supervisor, experienced moderator. This is what the section needs. I got no idea why you quit some months ago but if you are motivated again, and are up for the job, you have my vouch.
I resigned because I started going inactive due to school. Now, I'm getting closer to the end of school. I've had lots more free time lately. And plus, I miss being staff. I had a great time too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I vouch for Sean, he's extremely kind and experienced. He would be a great addition to the moderation team for the Habbo section.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No offence to you Sean, but doesn't the Habbo section already have enough MOD's and/or supervisors looking after it? Considering it's use by users is slowly still decreasing? I mean, no offence at all to this, but I've seen your posts and you would fit the job perfectly, but I just think having another one in that precise area would be 1 to many maybe?

For other private servers, I'm not sure, I'm just a habbo tard :)

Other wise, I'll give you a yes. Best of luck amigo.

Reaction score
Lets see..
  • checkmark_small.gif
    Mature enough
  • checkmark_small.gif
    Spotted in spamzilla
  • checkmark_small.gif
    Never infracted me

You get my vote.. good luck to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You joined around the same time as me and apparently you're the only friend on my friends list. From all my years in the Habbo section (on this account and other) you've come across as professional and fair.

Oh and as stated above i've not received an infraction from you in the past.

Reaction score
No offence to you Sean, but doesn't the Habbo section already have enough MOD's and/or supervisors looking after it? Considering it's use by users is slowly still decreasing? I mean, no offence at all to this, but I've seen your posts and you would fit the job perfectly, but I just think having another one in that precise area would be 1 to many maybe?

For other private servers, I'm not sure, I'm just a habbo tard :)

Other wise, I'll give you a yes. Best of luck amigo.
The supervisors may help at times but they have other sections and staff to look after also. HabMoon is in Europe, so I believe an American mod would be good. And for Private Servers, Ron is American but he's inactive (he may have noted his inactivity in the staff section - unsure though). But after all, PS is a pretty big section. And with only one mod (who is inactive), only the higher ups can look after it (which isn't their main job).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I vouch for Sean, he always gets things done in a timely manner, He doesn't hesitate when theres an issue.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Yeah you've got my vote, Sean.

Its been ages since we last spoke (when you played on my hotel haha).
I really hope that you get accepted. You deserve it!

Good luck!

Rogu3
Reaction score
Well, after reading your application, I vouch. :) I think it would be better for the Private Server section though. For both sections, that would be a lot of work, not that you couldn't handle both, but it would be better if there was a separate moderator selected for Habbo. That way both sections could receive the full amount of attention that they require.

Anyway, good luck, and once again vouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back