Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for RaiderZ Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
About Me: Hello, my name is Andrew, I am a 23 year old dude from the west coast of the USA. I've been on RageZone for a long time now. My join date says 2007, but I was a lurker in 2006. I've also been programming since 2005, and enjoy it greatly, as I believe it can help tremendously with private server developments.

My contributions to the RaiderZ Section: I have been active in it since it was created from Dawson's leaking of the E3 client/server. I have answered as many questions as I could, to the best of my ability. When the source was released, I had hoped that some new life would have been breathed into the section, but that unfortunately never happened as many people were having issues compiling the code. Some time after that I made a compile guide for the section, also in hopes that it would bring some people, and help them to compile the code and achieve what they want. I feel it worked slightly, as I did get positive replies from the guide. I also very recently released the culmination of the past few years of my work onto the section. This really is my last stitch effort to revive the section and to get the few people who still frequent it together to work on a community based project, and to try and get more people to come to it, as I feel that RaiderZ has the most potential of any game here on RageZone.

Why I want to mod the section?: I want to help lead the project that I created, and help keep the section organized and clean for newcomers. I feel that being a moderator for the section will best help me achieve that goal. I really believe that the RaiderZ section can become very populated, and not as dead in the water as it is now. I feel that I have the most experience with the game, as I have been working on it since 2011, and I think that I am the most suited person to be able to revive this dead section. Eventually I hope to start a community server for not only the RaiderZ section, but for all of RageZone so they may enjoy this really amazing MMORPG.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I trust this guy with whatever he tells me to click and download and i'm confident its going to be safe. He's helped out a lot in the RaiderZ forums with his releases, guides and troubleshooting but not only there, in other forums as well and I bet there's more people willing to vouch for that and him. He has my vote.

Reaction score
Really like your app!

What do you think you'd be able to bring to the team in terms of boosting activity in the RaiderZ section?

Dedication, Accessibility to newcomers, Knowledge, Experience, I also have a vision for where I want to take SoulHunterZ as a community based project. I want to bring people together to achieve a common goal, I want to help build a foundation for people to make their own private servers, and give them the tools to change it to their liking. At this moment, someone can take my release and build everything. The base is there, I just want to make that base stronger and more feature-rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back