Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Ran Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello to everybody,

I would like to apply as a Moderator in Ran Online Section

Personal Information

Name: Mike Mercado
Email: crimecity1987@yahoo.com
Languages: Tagalog,English

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for :

I played Ran for 9 years and I've joined here in 2012 and I've been active in that section ever since.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section :

I've played the game since 2007 and I hosted Ran private servers for 6 years, I have a lot of knowledge on the topic.

Contributions:

I contributed few, but i helped alot. I've been in RaGEZONE for sometime and been helping as much as i can just to provide them with answers and relief.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?:

To learn and To Help how to make a Ran Online Private server

Reason for Applying:

Because no active moderator in ran online section

Thanks for your reading and have a good day.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section :

I've played the game since 2007 and I hosted Ran private servers for 6 years, I have a lot of knowledge on the topic.

I don't think that is a small paragraph.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Contributions:

I contributed few, but i helped alot. I've been in RaGEZONE for sometime and been helping as much as i can just to provide them with answers and relief.

Can you link your contributions ? Or can you specify your contributions to the section ?

Reaction score
Hello to everybody,

I would like to apply as a Moderator in Ran Online Section

Personal Information

Name: Mike Mercado
Email: crimecity1987@yahoo.com
Languages: Tagalog,English

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for :

I played Ran for 9 years and I've joined here in 2012 and I've been active in that section ever since.

Contributions:

Why did you join RaGEZONE?:

To learn and To Help how to make a Ran Online Private server

Reason for Applying:

Because no active moderator in ran online section

Thanks for your reading and have a good day.

Am I not that ​active enough for you? Haha.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
As far I see, I think that Seifer has the section good under control and I don't really see a reason for another moderator as there isn't that much activity in the section.

Please don't forget that a moderator doesn't have to be active in his section all the time, it's not because a moderator doesn't say anything, nothing is being done, of what I see Seifer is handling it just fine.

Please post ur Contributions towards the section so we could see what contributions that you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back