Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Ran Online Section

Reaction score
Username: nieen12 -> The Supremacy -> Stack Overflow -> The SupremacY
Email address: cnc_annex0@yahoo.com.ph
Online Hours: atleast minimum of 8-20hours (depends on the situation)
Favorite MMORPG: Ran Online, WYD2
Favorite Hobbies: Leeching,Sharing,Helping
Languages: English,Portuguese,Tagalog

Section you are apply for?
I am applying for the Ran Online Section, my first application ever :eek:tt:

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
First, I started here in RaGEZONE wayback 2010, I've joined the Ran Online Community because I love playing Ran Online since 2008. I've started to read and analyze threads in Ran Online Section, not making flames with other developers because I believed that flaming will cause nothing.

What are my contribution in Ran Online?

Vehicle Booster, Vehicle Change Color, New GM Command
ChaosRan Version4.0
Official Source Code of Ran Manager
LimitBreak Ran Online Website
Latest Skills 217,227,237
ChaosRan Version3.0
ChaosRan Version2.0
Ego Ran Website

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
As far as I'm concern, I didn't apply in this section because of my own wants, I apply in this section to maintain the peace and clean threads in the section. I already observed weeks ago, threads in the Ran Online Section are not in the proper section, and definitely mods are too busy and they're not doing any actions on the thread, I've ask MentaL to open Moderator Application, but he suggested to me that I should apply to maintain what should be maintain. I also help people regarding on they're questions even its already been called "SPOONFEED" , because I believed that someday they will surpass and help me too on my needs, well almost everybody here in RaGEZONE start as newbie, so why we shouldn't help them? :)

What can you do as a moderator?
What can I do? Oh My God :scared: , First I cannot promise to all of you that i can be the moderator you want, But I'll assure you that I'll be monitoring Ran Online Section to maintain the cleanliness of the threads, watch over the spam threads, guide the newbie developers and share files to all developers. I can also handle the fights between developers on Ran Online Section, because most of them always start flaming each other.

Moderator Experience?
Well I started moderating different Ran Online and WYD2 forums, I became also an administrator which enhanced my attitude to become mature and understand what the other people feels.Being moderator is way too fun but stressful, because you may experience newbie developers which do not know how to read guides and rules or they just tired of reading, but because of that we can enhanced are skills for the upcoming future needs.Being moderator is not easy as it seems, because they thought that being on top always have the power to rule, they just don't know that being on top will keep you stress, but I love being stress. Being moderator must also require Sense of Humor, because keeping the section serious will just make it boring, making some certain jokes by adding it on on-topic replies using segway method.

Upcoming Projects as moderator?
Well actually I'm working on ChaosRan Version5.0 with lots of features that developers would use it, because new source codes are being sold by Developers (including me before) , with this I can stop all developers for the files selling and maintain peace with the developers who really worked for it.

Thank you for reading my application, if there's something wrong in my application, just drop by, I won't mind accepting criticize by other RaGEZONErs

Best regards,
The SupremacY :drool:

Reaction score
How many times have I seen this? Every time people use as excuse that a section is not clean and mods are inactive. Ran Online has 2 MODs, and I see a lot of cleaned threads and deleted ones in that section.

Moderators are not perfect and may miss some once in a while. Use the report button instead.

You are a good contributor, but not really a vouch from me.

Reaction score
How many times have I seen this? Every time people use as excuse that a section is not clean and mods are inactive. Ran Online has 2 MODs, and I see a lot of cleaned threads and deleted ones in that section.

Moderators are not perfect and may miss some once in a while. Use the report button instead.

When I was modding with -Jumong- I didn't really see much activity on his part. It was mainly me doing all the sorting.

Anyway - seems like a good app, depending on the activity of both mods, if it is high - I don't really see a need for another mod.

Reaction score
When I was modding with -Jumong- I didn't really see much activity on his part. It was mainly me doing all the sorting.

Anyway - seems like a good app, depending on the activity of both mods, if it is high - I don't really see a need for another mod.

Then it should be notified to a Supervisor or Super Moderator, as has been said in many threads before.

Reaction score

no problem in my side if you don't vouch it hehe, anyway thanks, actually what should I use in my application form? besides what I see is what i post ^_^

MentaL suggested it hehe and besides moderators on Ran Online Section are not that active

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yet I have also mentioned a billion times it shouldn't matter whether a section needs a moderator or not. There's a reason why this section is always open, and why there's no rule saying you can't apply unless there are open spots. Let them apply, and the application will remain until there is need. Probably every 5th application I see posted here, I see the same replies: There's no need, the section has enough moderators, blablablabla. It shouldn't matter! An applicant wouldn't know, cause this information ain't public anywhere. Just let them apply. In so so so many of the applications being posted here, we end up discussing whether there is need for a moderator or not, rather than the actual content of the application. In my opinion, that's a completely different discussion and doesn't belong in an application AT ALL.

As for the activity of current moderators, yes, that should be separated from the application itself. You should notify a supervisor or a Super Moderator about moderators absence and inactivity. Yet it's a very much so valid reason to apply.

Lastly, regarding the application itself. I think you have some good contributions and the application seems detailed enough. I have no saying, as I wouldn't know whether to vouch or not. Nonetheless, good luck!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Username: nieen12 -> The Supremacy -> Stack Overflow -> The SupremacY
Email address: cnc_annex0@yahoo.com.ph
Online Hours: atleast minimum of 8-20hours (depends on the situation)
Favorite MMORPG: Ran Online, WYD2
Favorite Hobbies: Leeching,Sharing,Helping
Languages: English,Portuguese,Tagalog

Section you are apply for?
I am applying for the Ran Online Section, my first application ever :eek:tt:

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
First, I started here in RaGEZONE wayback 2010, I've joined the Ran Online Community because I love playing Ran Online since 2008. I've started to read and analyze threads in Ran Online Section, not making flames with other developers because I believed that flaming will cause nothing.

What are my contribution in Ran Online?

Vehicle Booster, Vehicle Change Color, New GM Command
ChaosRan Version4.0
Official Source Code of Ran Manager
LimitBreak Ran Online Website
Latest Skills 217,227,237
ChaosRan Version3.0
ChaosRan Version2.0
Ego Ran Website

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
As far as I'm concern, I didn't apply in this section because of my own wants, I apply in this section to maintain the peace and clean threads in the section. I already observed weeks ago, threads in the Ran Online Section are not in the proper section, and definitely mods are too busy and they're not doing any actions on the thread, I've ask MentaL to open Moderator Application, but he suggested to me that I should apply to maintain what should be maintain. I also help people regarding on they're questions even its already been called "SPOONFEED" , because I believed that someday they will surpass and help me too on my needs, well almost everybody here in RaGEZONE start as newbie, so why we shouldn't help them? :)

What can you do as a moderator?
What can I do? Oh My God :scared: , First I cannot promise to all of you that i can be the moderator you want, But I'll assure you that I'll be monitoring Ran Online Section to maintain the cleanliness of the threads, watch over the spam threads, guide the newbie developers and share files to all developers. I can also handle the fights between developers on Ran Online Section, because most of them always start flaming each other.

Moderator Experience?
Well I started moderating different Ran Online and WYD2 forums, I became also an administrator which enhanced my attitude to become mature and understand what the other people feels.Being moderator is way too fun but stressful, because you may experience newbie developers which do not know how to read guides and rules or they just tired of reading, but because of that we can enhanced are skills for the upcoming future needs.Being moderator is not easy as it seems, because they thought that being on top always have the power to rule, they just don't know that being on top will keep you stress, but I love being stress. Being moderator must also require Sense of Humor, because keeping the section serious will just make it boring, making some certain jokes by adding it on on-topic replies using segway method.

Upcoming Projects as moderator?
Well actually I'm working on ChaosRan Version5.0 with lots of features that developers would use it, because new source codes are being sold by Developers (including me before) , with this I can stop all developers for the files selling and maintain peace with the developers who really worked for it.

Thank you for reading my application, if there's something wrong in my application, just drop by, I won't mind accepting criticize by other RaGEZONErs

Best regards,
The SupremacY :drool:
Well, couple things wrong with your application.

One, is that you can have a little better grammar.

Two, I really just really don't see a need for another mod, cuz dem ain't perfect,instead if you really want to help the section, just report ze post.

Three, Mods aren't god and perfect.

Four, as a mod you don't need humor as it may be taken wrong and end up in a flame(Trust me expirence;;). Five, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your title says don't trust me.

Six, It seems like you thought of everything you could think of in 3mins and wrote it down here.

Seven, you change your name too many times,sometimes I confuse you as a different person.

Overall, your application is "
obama-not-bad.jpeg
", but could use a little improvement,as you have the potential, but need more support.

Sorry, no vouch from me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, couple things wrong with your application.

One, is that you can have a little better grammar.

Two, I really just really don't see a need for another mod, cuz dem ain't perfect,instead if you really want to help the section, just report ze post.

Three, Mods aren't god and perfect.

Four, as a mod you don't need humor as it may be taken wrong and end up in a flame(Trust me expirence;;). Five, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your title says don't trust me.

Six, It seems like you thought of everything you could think of in 3mins and wrote it down here.

Seven, you change your name too many times,sometimes I confuse you as a different person.

Overall, your application is "
obama-not-bad.jpeg
", but could use a little improvement,as you have the potential, but need more support.

Sorry, no vouch from me.

Thank you for your opinion, but not all RaGEZONErs are same like another one :)

Reaction score
Personally, I have had no complaints about Ran section.
I know there is some conflict in the section, but it is being handled appropriately.

If you feel that the Moderation is lacking in that section, please contact a Supervisor. If that fails to produce results, then kindly contact a Super Moderator.

Back