Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Risk Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Moderator Application - Risk Your Life

======================

Personal Information
Name: Izzdihar
Current Location: Malaysia
Availability: As much i at my office :) (8am -5pm)
Language: English And Malay
Hobby: Trying Something New

======================

Favourite Software (Recently Used)
Adobe Photoshop
3Ds Max
Adobe Dreamweaver
Notepad ++
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Director
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Paint.NET
Visual Studio
Ollydbg
======================

About myself
I am 20 years old active in Risk Your Life section , i working as Administrative Asisstant . I really like playing game , mostly online games!. I'am also a friendly and talkative person :).

======================

Why Me As Moderator
Why me? Because i fairly know about RYL/Risk Your Life game! and long enough in this section .
I work at office so i have much time to get online and check this forum :) .
i work in front of computer so,i have a lot of time to moderate the forum section.
Also when i back home usually i will eat/drink in front of computer that my style (everyday i do that), so here again i have time to take a look on forum.
My job required computer and internet so what i really want to mentioned here is i really have a lot of time, to always online and moderate the forum section.
The most important is i will log-in my account on ragezone everyday!, except i have a meeting or other excuse if there do not have any problem , i will always available for the forum community.

======================

What brought you to RaGEZONE
Watch to many RYL private servers get online and i start thinking how about i make my own server and i start google and that brought me here on June 2010.

======================

What have you contributed
I help many people out there but not my style to directly help them . I help them by giving them a tips on how to make it.( I help a lot of people on RYL section ). I also create a Guide Thread , Fix Thread and some PHP script that i recoded to make it work with RYL. You can see by follow link below:

======================

======================

Purpose
As the title said the purpose i post this is i want to apply to be forum moderator on Risk Your Life section.
What i see on Risk Your Life is the section almost dead also to many newbie keep posting and, keep starting new begging thread in release and development section.

======================

Experience
Since 2007 I have join RYL , Risk Your Life game.
I already play ryl1 , ryl2iu , tartarus and many more private server.I also know how to deal with stressful situation and i really easy to overcome it.

======================

Why am I applying for this position
I already join RZ RYL section on June 2010 and already 3years.
I saw to many junk and useless thread everywhere and also to many thread hijacking.
I also thinking that more moderator for that section would be more effective.

I hope you will see me as eligible for this position, and please support my application, but if not , it is your right.
Also so far what is saw on RYL section , it can go more further i will keep support this RYL section.
And finally i also hope all Ragezone Staff will consider this application.

======================

Thanks You,

Best Regards,
Izzdihar.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a bad application, but why is there [/QUOTE] at the bottom of your thread?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like your application, maybe add a bit more information about yourself in real life? Like, what you do as a living etc.

The real deal.
Reaction score
@off topic, this guy has the same user as me o_O

Stay on topic please:glare:
I think this application is pretty good, I don't play 'Risk Your Life' but if there is only one moderator and you say the section is a mess, then they need another...

Reaction score
Stay on topic please:glare:
I think this application is pretty good, I don't play 'Risk Your Life' but if there is only one moderator and you say the section is a mess, then they need another...

thanks for the support. yea there is only one moderator and he is moderate two section. and yes again the section is pretty mess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm on Risk Your Life Section since 2006, what i can see izzdihar very good person and helpful. You have nice application form, I vote for you :)

I hope Administrator/Mod read your application.

All the best and luck to you.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
This guy seems like he'll be online monitoring RZ 24/7. We need mods like this. You got my vote!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really well put, professional, and thorough! I plus 1 this app! Would be a nice addition to the moderating team.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really well put, professional, and thorough! I plus 1 this app! Would be a nice addition to the moderating team.

It's thorough, but I bet he could half the size of it if he didn't start a new line after every comma, for example.

Reaction score
This guy seems like he'll be online monitoring RZ 24/7. We need mods like this. You got my vote!
Thank you sir.
Wow its an honor to have Mod support me. Thanks!
It's thorough, but I bet he could half the size of it if he didn't start a new line after every comma, for example.

Fixed it :). Thank for mention it.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to work on your punctuation, vocabulary and syntax. There are hundreds of spelling errors in this application. I'm not sure why you randomly messaged me to support your application, as I have never spoken to you before. I have reviewed hundreds of applications at a private server I work for, and from experience I can say that this application isn't good. I'm not sure why other moderators are supporting it as well. I thought they'd know better.

Reaction score
Why not, seems legit.

However I must agree with the above post, messaging me and asking me to support you does come off a bit wrong. Not really a moderator thing to do, getting the position because you got a bunch of mods to support you by asking them isn't the way to go, you should get the position because you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back