Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Risk Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seems like a decent application and he comes across as being more than efficient for the position.

+1 from me.

Thank you sir, I greatly appreciate it.

You need to work on your punctuation, vocabulary and syntax. There are hundreds of spelling errors in this application. I'm not sure why you randomly messaged me to support your application, as I have never spoken to you before. I have reviewed hundreds of applications at a private server I work for, and from experience I can say that this application isn't good. I'm not sure why other moderators are supporting it as well. I thought they'd know better.

Why not, seems legit.

However I must agree with the above post, messaging me and asking me to support you does come off a bit wrong. Not really a moderator thing to do, getting the position because you got a bunch of mods to support you by asking them isn't the way to go, you should get the position because you deserve it.

Thank you sir, I am very, very grateful.

I'm sorry if you feel disturbed and offended by the message. I'm trying to get enough support for my application, therefore I send a message and ask you to open and read my application, you are entitled to support me or not. I am also grateful and very appreciative of criticism you have given to me, with respect, I take your criticism as a lesson. I'll try to fix my punctuation, vocabulary and syntax, and again I want to apologize for my behavior that disrupt you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good Luck izzdihar! I hope Administrator will take attention about your applying for mod in RYL Section because you can monitor RYL section everytime and take action to the spammer in RYL Section and I look you very helpful in RYL Section..anyway Good luck!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't really know you but your application seems very good so you've got my vouch good luck!

Reaction score
It's a great application, and you'd make a good moderator but the only thing that really puts this down for me is your English. As Malay is your first language, then it's to be expected that you're not the greatest with English vocabulary. I guess you'd be a good guy to pick, but yeah, I'd clear up on the English a little bit. :lol:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sGrands sorry about that sir, idk if my application is rejected or what. Feel free any mod or mental hisself lock this thread if my application rejected. Thank you sir.

Pro
Application isn't rejected, just not looked at. I'm sure if Mental needed more staff for that section he'd come here. Anyways, Good Luck, you got my vouch! :)

f793
Reaction score
I've just looked at that section and it's really messed up, looks like they have been searching for moderator in August but still didn't pick one. Darkangel seems to be off since his thread "Clean Up" hasn't been updated for months already. You seem to be a good guy but you need to advance your English skills. I have nothing against you and you seem to be active in the Risk Your Life Section.

Good luck! :)

Reaction score
I've just looked at that section and it's really messed up, looks like they have been searching for moderator in August but still didn't pick one. Darkangel seems to be off since his thread "Clean Up" hasn't been updated for months already. You seem to be a good guy but you need to advance your English skills. I have nothing against you and you seem to be active in the Risk Your Life Section.

Good luck! :)

Thank you sir, i admit it my english is not good as English is not my main language in my country but yeap i will try give the best to make sure everyone understand me.

Thank you again sir.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
+1 you would make a good moderator how I wish there was more like you in the section where I'm active at, It is really messed up..

have fun dude.

Rogu3
Reaction score
English/Grammar isn't perfect, but other than that it's professional and you seem to know a lot about the section as well as being available 24/7. Vouch, and Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back