Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for Rohan Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name : James
Aliases: The_Code, HuninHune, Carion, IDDQD
Email : Me@HuninHune.net
Applying For : Rohan Section

About me(With Rohan) : I was dev for the first Rohan server released. I doubt there is anyone who knows more then I do about the Rohan files. Much of the development done for Rohan is based on my tools. I hate to brag(that is a lie) but there are few people who don't think of me first when they think of Rohan developers.

About me(On RZ) : I was moderator on the Loong and Allods sections in the past but didn't have access to the internet for over a year so I was de-modded in those sections. I've been a member since '06 Spent most of my time in the Kal Online section but have jumped on new releases a few times in the past.

Could you rewrite your app a bit, it's a little short and what I really want to know from you is: "Why should we have you as a mod? What sets you apart from the rest, and what can you do to help the Rohan Section?"

What sets me apart from the rest with this section is experience. I'm rather well known in the Rohan community for my developments, even before private servers for the game came out. I've developed tools for Rohan since it's OBT. This is a game I care about and I feel much can be done with it but I know how the Rohan community is and know it will need moderation in this section... I also understand the community enough to(I feel) understand more fully where moderation will be required more so then many others. The combination of my experience with the files, the game and the community I feel make me the best candidate for the position. There are many with knowledge of the community and game but very few with knowledge of the files that could compare to my own

I've also been a moderator here in the past as I noted, I moderated the Loong and Allods sections and I feel that I preformed the moderation of those sections well while I was able to... I had a time of inactivity that was beyond my control but that time is past now.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HuninHune gets my vote - and I am sure there more than a few folks on here that would follow my vote!

This man has earned his fame already way back shortly following iRohan's beta (the exploits of Carion is well known :D ).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your not really active or helpful to be a moderator i think? in 8 years ragezone u posted 1000 posts, seems to me u applied because u were bored lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your not really active or helpful to be a moderator i think? in 8 years ragezone u posted 1000 posts, seems to me u applied because u were bored lol.

I've been on since 2009 I'm active, I will admit there were times were I spent months off the forums but because I had school and everything piling up. But my post count is low because I read the sections all the time.

Edit: You got my Vote.

Reaction score
Yeah....Big RED Flag No.

The OP, is one of the few in this industry to successfully steal from me. We had a partnership at one point dating "16-12-12" this partnership quickly ended after i paid HuninHune a $300 dollars down payment on some files that we agreed upon. [Which I never got] Roughly a day or two after doing this, the OP disappears for roughly 1.5 years.

Generally speaking, unless the OP returns what rightfully isn't his (Even though its 1.5 years late)... I will stand my grounds and call him an untrustworthy thief. So, yeah... Regardless if he gets accepted or not, the guy is not really "reliable".

Another thing to notice... never in the last 9 years - that I have been here - have I accused someone without proof. (A lovely feature of ragezone is that your messages don't get deleted).

~ Jangan

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jangan, it's also worth mentioning that only recently was Hunin.. actually physically able to come back online. His disappearance was not planned or under his control, so, I do not believe that this should define his character or affect the results of his applying for Moderator. It's one thing to take someone's money and willingly abandon that person; it's quite another to be dragged away, laptop and files confiscated, unable to fulfill the deed. Whatever issues there are should be settled with him privately (as it's quite awkward and inappropriate for you two to post private information here >< )

As for suitability to moderate, Hunin's one of the only people who can, and are willing to, develop Rohan further as a game. In terms of experience and knowledge, there's few, if any, who can surpass him. The multitude of pservers that have opened in the past few years is due to his lead in this field. Mention his name, and even Rohan players who don't play pservers will know who and what you're talking about.

And for being helpful, I can state that I know nothing about developing :D but he's still willing to quickly point out that some files are formatted weirdly, or this is the reason something's not loading up, or that field only goes up to 8 bits, etc. ^^

Reaction score
Yeah....Big RED Flag No.

The OP, is one of the few in this industry to successfully steal from me. We had a partnership at one point dating "16-12-12" this partnership quickly ended after i paid HuninHune a $300 dollars down payment on some files that we agreed upon. [Which I never got] Roughly a day or two after doing this, the OP disappears for roughly 1.5 years.

Generally speaking, unless the OP returns what rightfully isn't his (Even though its 1.5 years late)... I will stand my grounds and call him an untrustworthy thief. So, yeah... Regardless if he gets accepted or not, the guy is not really "reliable".

Another thing to notice... never in the last 9 years - that I have been here - have I accused someone without proof. (A lovely feature of ragezone is that your messages don't get deleted).

~ Jangan

A quick reply to this... what he says is true we planned to work together and he sent 300$ to help me with some personal things as an advance on it. I was arrested shortly after that and from Dec 4th 2012 untill mid may I was in prison... this was the time I became inactive on forums and he was one of the first people I contacted after being released... I tried to have friends contact him while I was in jail but failed... beyond this the matter is private and ill discuss it with him via private message.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I've also been a moderator here in the past as I noted, I moderated the Loong and Allods sections and I feel that I preformed the moderation of those sections well while I was able to... I had a time of inactivity that was beyond my control but that time is past now.
I do remember that you were a moderator. I've just been here a long time and I don't remember when. Seems to me its been 3 or so years at least. Do you remember what year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back