• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Moderator Application] - Silkroad Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone Users/Staff,

I'd like to express my interest in moderating for the Silkroad Online section of the forums, while I have no recent moderating experience I feel that I could be contributing more to this community by offering my free time in bringing you a cleaner more professional Silkroad section.

About Me:
Name: Allan
Contact Information: Email can/will be supplied to moderators or admins on request only! Xfire: sarge8292
Details: Born and raised in Australia, Highly MMO/FPS Orientated, Passion for Music and gaming on all platforms, Currently messing with the CSRO-R Released files.

Activity:
Silkroad Online Addict constantly checking on the silkroad online section every few days for more neat stuff I can get to working or testing with, whether its trying out other users releases or helping out with problems or issues others are having with certain issues they are experiencing.

Experience:
Been playing Silkroad Online since 2006 and have good knowledge of Silkroad Online, Quit playing Official ISRO shortly after they added Cap 120, and moved onto private server's and private server development in Silkroad Online.

Reason for joining RaGEZONE Forums:
If I recall correctly I joined for Silkroad Online related files/source or whatever I could get my hands on at the time.Yes.. I know im an Addict.

Contributions:
While I haven't contributed anything i've done myself on these forums, I've helped when and where I can if I have knowledge on the subject and actually know what im talking about. Mostly Silkroad Online section.

Notes:
I'm not very good at writing up information about myself or applying for things, but If you have any feedback about this application please feel free to private message me and let me know how I can improve!

Thanks,
Blacksheep25

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your application looks nice and neat, you seem like a sane, legible person and you are active in the section you are applying for so you have a vouch from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back