Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for Swordsman online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
I think this, IMO, should make it a no...I'm sure you were not banned for 5 days simply because you spoke a different language than English once. You are downplaying what actually happened I'm sure.

And infractions for spamming, when as a Moderator your job will be to police spam. You obviously do not know what spamming is, or do not care enough about the rules to not do it yourself, either way those are not good traits, IMO, for a Moderator.

I myself may not be active in said section, but these are simply my opinions for the better of the community as a whole. I think if you were selected, in the future, the complaints would go from no active Moderator, to an active Moderator that spams more than the regular members, and breaks more rules himself/herself.
this happens i december 2011 when i join on ragezone, is already lot time, 3 years approximately, check my works now, my releases and repacks, forsaken world tutorial, swordsman, my old disable tutorial for perfect world, every single repack working fine.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it would seem 8 months ago you were called out for attempting to sell server software to RZ members.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/removed-thread-967052/

Not personal attacks, people must understand becoming a Moderator on RZ is sort of like becoming the President. Everything you have done in the past will be scrutinized.

I'm also curious as to why 3 hours ago you edited this topic and removed the link.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f869/release-bolas-server-files-1007182/

The files are still there on Mega.

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
:thumbup1: But lets not spit into every detail that happend since most people won't actually care about whats done in the past, the only one's who should care are the people that actually give out mod permission and 2 its upon him to proof that he is capable the moderation title.

I'm also curious as to why 3 hours ago you edited this topic and removed the link.

Theres the repack now >.> people should use the repack as that has mainly most stuff fixed.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:thumbup1: But lets not spit into every detail that happend since most people won't actually care about whats done in the past, the only one's who should care are the people that actually give out mod permission and 2 its upon him to proof that he is capable the moderation title.

Theres the repack now >.> people should use the repack as that has mainly most stuff fixed.

Ok on the repack...understandable.

As for the first problem, selling server software is a major sin here at RZ...I'm surprised he wasn't permanently banned for it. It has always been majorly frowned upon here. RZ is about helping develop and sharing content, not monetary gain from other peoples work.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Ok on the repack...understandable.

As for the first problem, selling server software is a major sin here at RZ...I'm surprised he wasn't permanently banned for it. It has always been majorly frowned upon here. RZ is about helping develop and sharing content, not monetary gain from other peoples work.

Without any offense but he won't be the first one and not be the last one as ik multiple people that actually post ''demo's'' on here and the ''advanced'' version that can do all things for that they have to send them a PM with their skype.. so they can sell that, i'm not gonna call names but its a common known on the Perfect World section of what i have seen and agree or not, most people that are watching this section are people that worked either with Perfect World, Forsaken World or Jade Dynasty.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Excuse me? That's a huge thing you're saying there. Let's ignore what those terrorists did in the USA, let's ignore what happened with the Malaysian Plane MH17. Because no one cares about the past.

Edit: I seem to be hurting some feelings with this statement. It obviously is full of sarcasm. It's an example of why we should not ignore the past, because the past is extremely important. I apologize for formulating this incorrectly.

"The past" shows what a person is like, and what you can expect from that person.

I'm completely neutral right now if there's a second moderator needed for the Swordsman Online forum. Even though Jangan is moderating there, MentaL sees a reason to possibly add a second moderator. But I sincerely vote no for Bola due to the provided proof that has been given that he has been violating big rules in the past.

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Excuse me? That's a huge thing you're saying there. Let's ignore what those terrorists did in the USA, let's ignore what happened with the Malaysian Plane MH17. Because no one cares about the past.

That you compare this with something like that.. just wow.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Well it would seem 8 months ago you were called out for attempting to sell server software to RZ members.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/removed-thread-967052/

Not personal attacks, people must understand becoming a Moderator on RZ is sort of like becoming the President. Everything you have done in the past will be scrutinized.

old version repack, new repack already released, without the bugs of old version, so i remove the link
and about selling software, is because i create a thread showcase of my incast server developed of perfect world, on i forgot edit the name of video when have the money i'm selling for brazilians only on a external forum brazilian of perfect world development, a small mistake, also the price of files i put on video is R$1500,00, R$ = REAL , brazilian money, not dollars or something
here the video

"terrorists" this sounds like xenophobia

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sure you were not banned for 5 days simply because you spoke a different language than English once. You are downplaying what actually happened I'm sure.

I got a 2 week ban for just speaking about 1.4.4 files, back in the day. So I would not put it passed the fact it could be just that simple. One of the mods back then was THAT heavy-handed

also, what someone was 2-3 years ago is not what they are now. Things have certainly improved over time with Bola, not deteriorated
Warning Level: 67%
(no, this is CLEARLY not here)

30 point system (20/30 currently), and I found out from some mods that due to PREVIOUS behavior (from 2009) they are keeping me quite heavy-handedly warned to "keep me on a leash" What I was in 2009 is not what I am today, but none of them can seem to get that through their heads, I've been one of the most active assisting members there, but the admins don't like me. I deal with this kind of thing daily, as a regular member. If they gave me some length to run with I would most certainly show them I am not what I was in 2009, but instead they're giving me the heaviest penalties they can, because they are judging my behavior from FIVE years ago. How is that fair?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Psytrac should remember
i'm one of first guys with perfect world 1.44 running fine, 04-03-12
yes, I had them working shortly before you, but the files I had were not public at the time, and you have come a long way since then. even if some people do not wish to see it

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
then pick better examples.
It is quite disturbing to see how this thread went off-topic, and that my example has been taken disrespectfully by a few of the community. I do not see a reason to pick a different example, when this is a direct and completely understandable example of why the past shouldn't be forgotten. It's a big example, to tell you how important the past is that it should not be forgotten. Therefore I have chosen this example. By that example I hope you understand how important the past is by default, anywhere.

I have edited my post as well:

Edit: I seem to be hurting some feelings with this statement. It obviously is full of sarcasm. It's an example of why we should not ignore the past, because the past is extremely important. I apologize for formulating this incorrectly.

Reaction score
I do not see a reason to pick a different example, when this is a direct and completely understandable example of why the past shouldn't be forgotten.
Picking sore spots with a lot of people is your idea of a good example? I know YOU don't get it, but think about everyone ELSE for a change

on a more-direct point, I know Bola has had his digressions in the past, hell, I've been one to outright attack him before, doe not change the fact he's a good guy NOW, regardless of how he was then. He was arrogant, stubborn and rebellious. This is not Bola of today, I pick no sides, I state facts. even if he wants to scream at me for it now, that's not what I care about. I Speak for the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back