Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Tantra Online

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to say that this application can be regarded for any section that isn't that active, but is still in need for a moderator. Tantra Online is one of these.

Who am I
My full name is Bram van der Zee, I am 19 years (17-01-1996) and I'm from The Netherlands. My hobbies include programming and having a drink with friends.
I'm currently in college where I study to become a full-fledged Software Engineer. We learn many things, such as security of websites, making models for programs (UML), and of course several programming languages. This is my third year, which means that I'm working at a real company for half a year to gain working experience. I will be done by the end of January.
As for languages, my mother tongue is Dutch, which isn't too surprising. Other than that I can speak English quite well, and languages of neighbouring countries, such as French or German, a bit. Of course those two don't really matter as this forum is English only.

I've joined RaGEZONE when I was still a developer for Maplestory. I was quite addicted to the game at the time and I wanted to make my own server. I've managed to do this, but after a while it got to me that it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I was about 15 years old at that time. I don't develop my own features or sources anymore, but I still lurk around the section to help others in need. During the years I've been a member of RaGEZONE I've developed as a person and as a programmer. I've learnt more than I ever thought I would and I'm gratful for every moment so far.

I've stayed at RaGEZONE because of the community. I like it here and the community has always been kind. Also, I had a VIP sub and it was a waste to leave without using it to the fullest.

I'll have my contact details summed up at the bottom of the application.

Why am I applying for this section
If you browse through my posts, it will become clear that I have no affiliation with Tantra Online at all, and that I'm usually to be found in the Maplestory Help section or in threads in the Outerworld. Though I'd like to apply for this section, because it's been in need for a moderator for quite a while now.

Even though I might not have much knowledge about the game, nor do I know what is trending, I would like to be a part of the team and help this section by trying to boost its activity a bit and keeping it clean. I've put a notice at the top of this application that states that Tantra Online isn't the only section that needs this bit of attention, so if there's any other section that needs my help more than this one, then that would be fine, too.

Why me
I've got experience with managing forums, because of the server I've hosted. Managing users, threads and posts is something I've done many times before. Of course, there's rules to uphold, but this will not cause any problems.
Aside from my forum experiences, I've got skill in talking with people and handling things objectively. I never let emotions get the better of me, as they don't go along with an objective point of view. I believe these are the skills a moderator requires and I believe I meet those requirements.

Although I haven't made any contributions to the section I'm applying for, I am willing to spend time keeping this section clean and trying to boost its activity a bit. I have also browsed through the files and I'm interested in developing this game. A finished development (and overhaul of the current server files) would increase activity and help other users.

Shameful behaviour in the past
My last infraction was around March this year by ChewBecca for creating a thread in the Outerworld that should've been in Account Support. I will include a log of all infractions I've received in the last 5 years.
27-03-15 09:56 AM
By: ChewBecca
Warning - No Points

04-01-15 11:29 PM
By: Kreeate
Rule Violation

23-07-11 06:23 PM
By: Kars
Rule Violation

09-07-11 02:35 AM
By: Piggy
Insulted Other Member(s)

Contact details
Email address: bramvdzee1@gmail.com

I think I've stated everything I should. The only thing left is for you to judge.

Greets,
Luxray

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Luxray, you've got my vouch, this is an excellent written application. I wish you the best of luck mate!

Glad to see that you improved over the years! I was an annnoying kid myself when I was younger so I think they will forgive you for that :p

Back