Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Tantra Online Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name : Luis Rojas
Contact Information: d4rkmod@hotmail.com

Section Applying for: Tantra Online

Reason for applying:

Took more than 8 years in online tantra not as a player but as developer, perfectly how to fix each error that may appear, and also always looking for innovative things inside and outside the game.
I have seen that the section Tantra Online is a little sloppy because there is a moderator who know exactly how to fix all problems and so issues that do not correspond to certain sections, I also like to encourage users to be will create more Collaborative and expose all their work as well as I do.

Contributions:

Disable % & $ # Htlauncher.exe -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f787/disable-htlauncher-exe-1045012/
[Tutorial] How to change the experience in a ZONESRV -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f787/tutorial-change-experience-zonesrv-1004893/
[Tutorial] Change Font in Tantra Online -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f787/tutorial-change-font-tantra-online-1004891/
Guides were made by my authorship, but put here by another user.

My Sites:

FanPage ->
Website -> For PM. for not spam

Any evidence of work on online tantra can ask me, I am at your disposal

Greetins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought moderators recruited according to knowledge in each section, not because of the number of messages or spam.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought moderators recruited according to knowledge in each section, not because of the number of messages or spam.

That isn't what I said. Messages indicate activity normally, 50 posts in 4 years shows you are not that active and moderators need to be active.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Posts = Activity
More Posts = more ability to review your behaviour and how you interact. Low Posts = Less able to determine what you are like.

No Vouch from me based off of activity.

Yeah you gotta have some sort of history somewhere. Even if you are a good developer. Moderator job is much different from developer. Much more focus on service, and activity. Like managing a store or something. Even if you have loads of experience in a section. I would argue you need a lot of things to do this. And from this application, I don't see enough good indications. And i see some english errors :( .

I would've liked it if you said you had customer service experience from _blank as well.
I bet if you had more activity, things would go better for you too.

Downvote from me.

EDIT: The more messages could mean the more people you help. The more good posts like that you give, the more chance you could possibly become a moderator one day. Because people see you as part of the community. And they know you more. And would feel alright with giving you mod powers over some forum somewhere.

Kinda different from a job application. But similar i would say too in some ways.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand all points of view about the activities and publications, but as I'm stating to have more publications do not necessarily mean that you have an extensive knowledge of the section to moderate, you can have 500 publications for help or responding subjects with the same answers that other and that makes you win activity, but not necessarily make you an expert in the section is Tantra Online.

For my part I thought it meant to be moderator solve all the problems users effectively and thus avoid the mess that is the section of tantra by many publications inadequate or users who are not well guided on the subject, but also respect the rules you have, to say they want a moderator who has many publications, it is a shame that they do not consider the knowledge that people have, I want to add that I check daily section of tantra and not try to fill out for them to see me more active, my 50 publications are quality content and specific responses aimed at resolving doubts.

Regards

Reaction score
I want to add that I check daily section of tantra and not try to fill out for them to see me more active, my 50 publications are quality content and specific responses aimed at resolving doubts.

I don't have to read any further than this.
It basically says:
I check the section daily, but because I'm hand selecting whom I help (for whatever reason), I only replied to 52 posts in 4 years.
I'd rather keep my knowledge to myself.
I'd rather not put the effort towards the section, because I only want to post when it makes what I write important.

That's a big no in my book.
Sorry no vouch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could be the developer of every program and game known to man. I still wouldn't vote for you. Moderators moderate sections for correct posting, and give customer service. Knowledge doesn't equal hey we should give him mod powers. Doesn't work that way.

Where's your customer service skills. You need to prove yourself. All we have to go on is that you can develop. We don't know if you have anything besides that.

It's not about numbers. Or how much. It's about who you are, and if people think you could do the job well based on what we know about you.

You need to work on your English a lot more before applying for this. Most of this forum is english. If any Admins want to make you a mod, they are going to require you write good english in correct sentences.

but as I'm stating to have more publications do not necessarily mean that you have

Do not necessarily. Does not make sense. And you got way too many verbs there.

If you want to help the section. Do so by Reporting posts, and alerting moderators.

Reaction score
Let me summarize what everyone above me said.

You are applying for a moderation position not developer. So your development skills are not that relevant. Even if you applied for developer you wouldnt get accepted.

What we are saying is, we need to get to know you. No one knows who you are.

Stay active, get to know us members and dont give up.

Good luck,
~ Jangan

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let me summarize what everyone above me said.

You are applying for a moderation position not developer. So your development skills are not that relevant. Even if you applied for developer you wouldnt get accepted.

What we are saying is, we need to get to know you. No one knows who you are.

Stay active, get to know us members and dont give up.

Good luck,
~ Jangan

Showing of your developing skills in a moderator thread can be found useful, IF it shows contribution to the forum the applicant is applying for. But I agree with you.

Job Accomplished!
Reaction score
Release a very well expected source before anyone and you will be known for your contribution. :ehh::lol:

Good luck.

Back