Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application | Team Recruitment & MMORPG Extra

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Name: Jordan Ludgate
Current Age: 20
Current Location: Ontario, Canada
Times Available: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM (EST) On Weekdays | 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM (EST) on Weekends
Current Occupation: Student enrolled in Computer Engineering
Fluent Languages: English
Hobbies: Being involved in various activities; that being online and offline, Media, Music, Time spent with friends/family, Programming, Walking.
Interested Sections: Team Recruitment/MMORPG Extras

About Myself:
I'm a young adult living in Northern Ontario taking Computer Sciences in College. Attending class, to me, is crucial. After taking one month of Pre-Medical Sciences and completely dropping out, I decided it's time to make something of my future and get involved in something I'll really enjoy. So far, the course I'm in is incredible and I couldn't be happier. I've always noticed myself intrigued by Private Server networks, one core system that supplies hosting and utilities while the server portion supplies users and enjoyment, it's kind of a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type of deal. Being a team player to me is important, I feel that obviously, you cannot get along with everybody, but the least you can do is try. I frown upon negativity in a thread and I feel everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Why you should accept me as a moderator:
I'm on RaGEZONE actively. Cruising through threads and topics that may catch my attention; throughout these forum-matic adventures, I find myself noticing mistakes and faults with threads or users who get out-of hand; taking appropriate action and reporting the user always settles the dispute within minutes. I'd like to be the one on the other side of things, answering users requests and reports and correcting obvious errors in ones thread. I feel as though the rules of RaGEZONE are accessible and easy to understand, and there should be no reason to not have at least reviewed them before contributing to a section.

Why am I on RaGEZONE:
To learn more, meet new people and help others. RaGEZONE is a content related forum, without community releases or tutorials, it would really not mean anything. You enter a thread, read about it, become interested and caught up in the idea that you can create something so accessible by your friends and family and enjoy the games you love, privately, and customize them in anyway you wish; before you know it, you're teaching others what you have learned and the ball keeps rolling. I'm here because I love the idea that what one person shares or creates becomes the entire topic of our attention, and it's what keeps us coming back to the forum daily.

What I can contribute:
I have a very good understanding of the rules and regulations RaGEZONE implements. I feel, with this knowledge, I could simply improve the already impressive response time to reported issues. The announcements of new networks and servers on the Team Recruitment section is growing by the day, and with it comes in-experienced or new users that could jeopardize the comfort of other users and neglect the right to reply or create threads. Being an active member of RaGEZONE, I feel I could help improve the Team Recruitment and MMORPG Extras sections by simply leading users in the right direction and watching over threads at risk.

Why I want to become a RaGEZONE moderator:
I'm interested in this position at RaGEZONE because I feel it would be a great learning experience for myself. After all the years of being a member, I feel I could give back to the community by helping others and enforcing the required guidelines in threads. I'd get to know the faces behind the forums a little bit better and the position would keep me in the know for upcoming projects and networks, which I already show great interest in.

Experience:
If you've been on RaGEZONE for over a few years or months, chances are you're experienced; so many opportunities arise; be that moderation positions or other positions. I have offered my services to many online community forums before, such as Private Server forums or Gaming forums. I can easily familiarize myself with common moderator tools and utilities, and if there is a new update that may arise, I'm quick to try and eager to learn. In my past experience, I can truthfully say I am a mature and responsible team-player who's always willing to help.

References available upon request.

Thanks for your time,
Jordan Ludgate.

Last edited:
Back