Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator application for [Tech Zone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Rishwin D
TimeZone: GMT+8

A little about me: I'm Rish, you all know me :zippy:

Why I am applying: I cannot stand to see this section go through another bout of inactive & useless mods. They need to know what they are talking about, and do something about people spreading misinformation. People come to the Tech Zone looking for help, the wrong info can cost people hundreds of dollars if they listen to the wrong people and buy the wrong components. I want to try and populate the tutorial section too.

Moderator Experience: Modded Tech zone before, done Evo done that Smod thing too.

Infraction/Warnings: Heaps, but who cares :p

My ONE condition: Leave my Blue color Dan, comon i know you can do it! Leave me in the Legend usergroup & give me mod!

:zippy: Vote for Rish! :zippy: :zippy: :zippy:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No need to say anything :), legend look always welcome as a moderator

+1 from me

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You are perfect for this section. Always helpful and great at techie stuff. Massive vouch from me, can't think of anyone that would fit this section better.

Reaction score
Psst.. So demanding!

Anyways, your have history with being a moderator that should not be really discussed here... I'd recommend you either PM MentaL or a S.Mod and talk to them about this... I suggest Junkers for starters because he was there when things happened.

Its going to be tough, and I wish you good luck!
~ Jangan

Last edited:
Reaction score
well, maybe you are great, helpful, and the most fit to mod in that section,
but can't you create much better application???
it just feel like you post this application on spamzilla :/:
and this is not a good example for another applicant :/:

it just my opinion, i'm neutral.

Reaction score
If I can ask, why did you leave the position before?
Can't remember, been mod too many times tbh. Sometimes I quit, sometimes they probably fired me lol. I honestly can not remember x) I've had alot of things happen over the past few years, so several times i believe I've had to leave my post in lieu of real life poop going down.

Psst.. So demanding!

Anyways, your have history with being a moderator that should not be really discussed here... I'd recommend you either PM MentaL or a S.Mod and talk to them about this... I suggest Junkers for starters because he was there when things happened.

Its going to be tough, and I wish you good luck!
~ Jangan
Lmao, anything that needs to be discussed can be done here. and if anyone has a problem with me being a mod, they can certainly post it here. For years now i have been an unofficial mod in the Tech Zone being a hell of alot more active than any of the mods ever were. All i want is to be able to close threads & delete posts so i don't have to keep reporting posts and waiting for someone to get around to doing it.

The fact is, nobody has done more for the Tech Zone than me. When NoPeace quit he dumped the ENTIRE section into the trash. I was given Smod just to manually go through every page of that trash & pull all our threads back out. It took weeks. My job was done, smod was removed, and from memory someone else took on modding Tech Zone after that (or maybe i modded it for a bit then had to leave, i can't remember). A couple of people have tried re-working the section but eventually went inactive, but nobody was ever a DEDICATED Tech Zone mod, it was simply "part of their domain" and the best they could do was general housekeeping. I have no desire to mod any other sections or get caught up in Mod politics, i just want that poop fixed by someone competent & as they say - if you want something done right, do it yourself.

In complete honesty - If you can actually think of someone BETTER suited for the job, then go choose them instead.

And as for being demanding... Weeelllll it's not like we haven't had an "undercover" mod before. For years we had a mod who was in the normal member usergroup, it's definitely do-able. I just don't want to go back to that nasty green... Going from Legend to Mod is literally a downgrade :p Most people already assume I'm a mod anyway!

well, maybe you are great, helpful, and the most fit to mod in that section,
but can't you create much better application???
it just feel like you post this application on spamzilla :/:
and this is not a good example for another applicant :/:

it just my opinion, i'm neutral.

Why? To the people who know me and the people who are active in the Tech Zone, I've said more than enough. The people who have to write 1-page applications are the people nobody knows, that have to PROVE that they have what it takes. I've literally been mod more times than i can count. The people who actually make the decisions, they know i can mod.

No offense, but none of your opinions matter here. You can "vouch" for people all you want, but if you aren't active in the sections they are applying for, your word means nothing. You don't know me, you don't know what i actually do in that section, you don't know what goes on in that section and you don't know what kind of mod that section actually needs. So why would ANYONE listen to what you have got to say about the people applying to mod that section? I don't need a character reference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have any knowledge about you, but your dedication to answer a simple question is incredible, with have very rows and explain the situation very well. A person like this is exactly what the RG want at this moment, in my opinion.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL..I was just fixing to post in Becca's "Mod needed" thread that I nominated you then I checked here first....

Definitely a yes from me...responsible...mature...VERY knowledgeable (especially when he agrees with me :)) would be an awesome addition to the Tech Zone area...

And yes..my opinion matters...I am active in that section....I love to give advice about hardware and Windows issues...it's the software side (Programming and coding) I don't speak up about.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Monolith (would be good if i knew your name, i hate referring to people by usernames >_>) - to be honest this guy's opinion matters more than anyone else who has posted in this thread so far. He is active in the Tech Zone, also knows his poop, and is familiar with what goes on (and what is needed) there. If anyone has a problem with me being mod, vote for him instead. I will back him as an alternative.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh noooo....responsibility and I do not mix :) I enjoy coming in and expressing my opinion and leaving :)

James by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back