Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for The War Z / Infestation MMO Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A beautiful good morning,
I'm here to apply myself as Moderator for the The War Z / Infestation MMO Section.

[How can you Contact me?]

RageZONE: Profile Message or Private Message
I only use my E-Mail only for private stuff!

[A little bit about myself!]

My name is Jan and I am 20 years young (June 26, '93) and I am from the beautiful
"Baden-Württemberg" and I live in Swabia, more precisely, close by Ravensburg. Currently,
I'm looking for an apprenticeship as Software Developer, because in my spare time, it gives me
pleasure to develop new software. I sit in front of my computer for long times, writing small tools
that help me by doing small tasks or I play games such as League of Legends, ArmA 3 or WarZ.
I also spend a lot of time with my girlfriend because she's the only one in my life I would trust! :)

[What is the reason for my application?]
If you take a look at the The War Z / Infestation MMO Section, you realize that the activities of
the present Moderators are quite low***. They have also other Sections where they need to Moderate
so yeah... There are a lot of spam posts and also many topics in the wrong sub-sections.
Apart from that fact, a lot of users who reside in this section, often insults each other or argue
about unnecessary stuff. I as a Moderator would try to stop this and make this Section more
user-friendly so that every user will feel more comfortable there.

[Experience with the subject?]

U are kidding right?

[Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?]

I personally feel suited for being in this position. Usually I am a calm Person but sometimes
if i don't need to behave good, my replies will be a little bit aggressive to stupid questions.
As a moderator I would always be friendly to every user even if the user is not friendly to me.
I am not an egoistic person and it is a pleasure for me to help other people who need help.
This is a very important trait for a moderator. Due to the fact that I spend several hours every day
browsing through RageZONE, I am also very active and always informed about the latest news.

[Experience as a moderator ?]

At Ragezone I have not been yet in the moderation zone, but would love to gain experience here.
Previously, I was an administrator and moderator in "own" forums ( e.g for released hacks
and bots made by me or friends of me) and also in a few "undeground" Forums.
There I had to deal with different forum softwar such as vBulletion, IP.Board and myBB, so I am
familiar with the backend of these forums. Since I love to improve my Skills, I would like to accept
this challange and hope, I can deliver a solid and good work from my side.

[Anything else you want to say?]

Well, i'm apply myself for a Moderating Position and not for anything else.
Moderating something is different from releasing Stuff so do not compare my
lack of releases with a moderating position. The reason why i mention this is just
because i read through the lates Application and all of them posed with their
Releases...

This was my application as a moderator for the The War Z / Infestation MMO section.
I hope that you liked my application. If any hesitations exist, I look forward to hearing from you via
Skype or Private Message.

Until then I wish you a nice day and especially a good time at RageZONE.com

Edit: *** What i mean with "very low": We currently have 5 Mods and they also
need to maintain other Sections. So it would be better if we had 1 or 2 Mods ONLY
for this Section so the other Mods can focus on their sections. I don't mean they do
nothing.... tbh. it is nice that they maintain multiple sections and do not complain about
it ;) Good Work Guys <3

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score
While we all liked iKasu in 2013 he has become very aggressive towards the community. Changed all of this tutorials, releases etc to "If none cares my work, GTFO". You've not been active for a long time because you've been unacceptable by the community for the reason I've said. Same as ztimer's story - nope.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
While we all liked iKasu in 2013 he has become very aggressive towards the community. Changed all of this tutorials, releases etc to "If none cares my work, GTFO". You've not been active for a long time because you've been unacceptable by the community for the reason I've said. Same as ztimer's story - nope.

With "active" you mean that i do not post or that i do not browse throught RZ?
Well as i said, a Moderator is not here to release anything nor should he has a post cout over 9000.
As long as i do my Job it would be fine.

And btw - i read every single post in the Infestation Section but i do not reply. I know when i need to be quiet...

For the "if none cares my work, GTFO" - Yeah it was terrible what i did but execuse me if i don't like it if you
take it, post it again and said you found it. It is something that nobody likes.
Read my application again and you'll see the part with my aggressive posts...

f793
Reaction score
Do you think people are okay with all of the drama which has caused by you in the section?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you think people are okay with all of the drama which has caused by you in the section?

1 Simple Question should answer your question:
If you would Hire a Guy and you need to choose between 2:
1 Is the Guy who isn't that nice to others and will may have a bad character but he does this job 100% without any mistakes
2 Is the Guy who is nice to everyone. He speaks and talks with everyone and i open to all. He talks so much that he would do his job
50% is slow and just wants the job so he has one.

which one would you take?

Reaction score

Enough man. The only person causing drama all over the place is you.
Take that picture down of my post too. I'm not your pen pal.
Whatever you had to get off your chest, its off now its time you go do whatever you been doing.
You caused more drama in 1 night than 1/2 the section in a week.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would like to see you post rather then lurk. Ive seen you lurking in the section all the time. I remember, you helped out DNC and toni? Cant remember. But your work to the section has greatly appreciated. And well respected. You becoming a moderator is the next step to being something greater in the community on Ragezone and Infestation section.

With all respect. We need someone that can do DNC job. And if you have the passion for that. You have my vote.

Regardless, we need a moderator fast and quicky. You have my vote. +1 <3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, i dont see him Qualify as Moderator. Applying at the same time on other Forums is not the right way buddy. Second you should be fluent with your English Language.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, i dont see him Qualify as Moderator. Applying at the same time on other Forums is not the right way buddy. Second you should be fluent with your English Language.

Would you give us a valid reason and not just because you don't like me, please?
We both know that we don't like each other so keep private rage away from this Application.

Even if my English isn't that good there are still other Moderators who doesn't speak
better then me.

I did some mistakes back in the WarZ Section but we all change.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you give us a valid reason and not just because you don't like me, please?
We both know that we don't like each other so keep private rage away from this Application.

Even if my English isn't that good there are still other Moderators who doesn't speak
better then me.

I did some mistakes back in the WarZ Section but we all change.
Well I always liked you and also got you many players back the DMZ days. You are just starting to think that you are the king that's all bro.

Reaction score
I would highly recommend not to give him Moderator. I'm against it.. Why? Because he screwed with people (Was setting up servers and then hacked these servers with a loophole that HE made in their servers.). So he's not really trustworthy.

& he's not really active in that section.. (Wait.. He's actually 0% active there..)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are just starting to think that you are the king that's all bro.

Wait - just because i said your Server is 0815 like every other god damn Server?
Well i laught on that because it's pretty easy to add complete new Features to it
but no other Server did it yet. Just take a look what Hammerpoint announced back in
the Alpha and what they had changed since them. Even all private Servers who
said they will add new Features haven't changed anything. We implemented
features from other Games like The Forest, Arma III Altis Life or other Survival
MMORPGS. If you get these things done then you will have the same opinion about
other Servers too. It isn't that i think i'm the King i just do not understand how
a Team lies to his Players about new Features if they aren't new. Every
god damn wally could setup the same Server.

You see - another "reason" that has nothing to do with moderating a Section...

As i said - 75% would prefer an idiot who does his job right instead
a nice guy who doesn't. But this is my oppinion so yeah.

I would highly recommend not to give him Moderator. I'm against it.. Why? Because he screwed with people (Was setting up servers and then hacked these servers with a loophole that HE made in their servers.). So he's not really trustworthy.

Dafuq should i have been done?! You are kidding right? Please do me a favour and go through each
single Server where i was involved and look over the Code. You won't find any Backdoors.
I remember there was 1 Server who lied about it because i offered a Server Setup for 20$
at EPVP and they asked me over and over and over about new things even if i told them that
i just set up a Server but do not implement new features they want.
So please - if you believe in it - check it.

& he's not really active in that section.. (Wait.. He's actually 0% active there..)

A good Guy knows when he needs to stay silent. Just because i do not post/release unnecessary
Stuff does not mean i'm not active. If they could see the Online Time or how much
someone browsed in that section then i would be in the top 10 ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait - just because i said your Server is 0815 like every other god damn Server?
Well i laught on that because it's pretty easy to add complete new Features to it

No offense bro.
I've been fighting my butt off to stop the fighting. Words like this do not help stop the fighting at all.
It just draws more negativity.

I've already got this section well in control even with the rule being removed that I added.

I've cleaned it up and unfortunately, none of you have the ability to play neutral.
Oh I'll throw my 2 cents out there like any other member.
But when it comes down to the bottom line of handling a situation.
Even with all the poop that has been flung at me over the last week.
I still do it fairly. (I just don't see any of the applicants or section members doing so).

Thank you but all the Applications are not necessary.
Someone #Close this and all the other Applications for my section.

Thank you

PS
That was the valid reason you were looking for.
I got this.
Thank you

Again, #Closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back