Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Warrock Section

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score

CodeName:NoLimiT

Email address:itzme_newerral@yahoo.com

Section you are applying for? New Section Of Warrock
Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for? Yes I have played Warrock for almost a year. Also I can share some guide and help how they can manage to setup a server of Warrock.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I have great reading skills,And communication skills. I will do whats right and not take my powers for granted such as abusement, I will as always follow all rules and help out some people in the section I am applying for. I will keep the section clean from spam and move the right thread where it should be located.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I've been here at RaGEZONE Since 2004 mostly I stayed with MU Online Help Section Since MU Online has already lot of moderators,I dont want to push my self to be one of them cause I know they can really handle it.For almost 9 years here in ragezone i've learned many things from Admin / Moderator's / And most of all some normal users.I want to share my knowledge what i've learned from here to all the newbie will come.

Location- Philippines
TimeZone GMT+8

Online Hours.
Minimum of 16 Hours a day and maximum of 18 - 20 hours a day.

Regards,
NoLimiT

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1, trying to become a warrock developer too. You are nice and helpful,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You may want to add your contributions to it

Vouch from me.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He is very helpful and I know him .. He can manage the section with maturity .. +1 vouch from me.. Good luck .. hope your application will approve..

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked at any of your posts, but your application seems a bit plain. I know Dan doesn't like a bunch of colors and fancy bbcode but it just seems you could've added a bit more information. Nonetheless goodluck.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a thread which warns for copies of RaGEZONE being illegal. Still you discuss RZ Brazil, completely offtopic, in the section you are aplying for.

Link:[Development] WarRock Website - Page 2 - RaGEZONE forums

So, a no from me. If you can't follow such logical rules, I wonder how you will enforce them.

Well that kills your chances. Sorry.

Just a question: Have you even read the forum rules? @Nolimit

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its up to DAN if he would accept or not,The point here still I tried :rolleyes: being unaccepted to be moderator its okay with me ^^

Doesn't really sound like you want this position enough either, and your application needs a lot more work. Also, you shouldn't even apply if you're not able to follow the rules yourself, cause you're suppose to enforce them as a moderator.

Back