Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - WarZ/InfestationMMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Baljinder Basra
Languages Learned: Sikh, English
Email Address: billyolak@hotmail.com

Section I am applying for:
I want to apply for the WarZ/Infestation MMO Section

Why do I think that section needs a moderator?

Well, after the rise and fall of DNC and iKasu, the section has gotten more and more rowdy over the complete source code of WooAF and iKasu. The threads themselves spam in different languages, and the server releases themselves get repeated names for a chance for the thread starter to get famous. The more and more releases of an already made popular game, makes the section uneasy, and more and more unstable with threads. I think this section needs one more moderator to keep peace with users. A moderator who knows his stuff, and even helps people with their problems.

My (Moderator) experience:
I was a mod for a gaming clan called PwNagE Gaming, but quickly rose through the ranks, becoming the oldest Admins in there. I even owned 3 WarZ Emulators, and have even moderated 3 major forums. I got most of my experience from a small server called KaiseCraft. It was a small community, and I loved it.

What would I do as a moderator?:
I would clean up the sections that are given to me, and respond to them as quick as possible.
Since I don't have school anymore (Take my courses online), I get more time to be with RageZone and other stuff too. I would respond to all that need my help. I would even go as far as making a set of rules for that one section. There is always work to be done in RageZone, you just got to look for it. I will always look for people in need, and always look for people causing trouble or threads that are dis organized that need fixing. Or even being there for a person.

Contributions:
Some of my contributions that I work really hard on to release and provide support for people.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/video-tutorial-set-warz-emulator-972291/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/tutorial-enabling-vehicles-946527/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/tutorial-quick-backup-src-folder-946705/

A lot of them are in the help section.

Other notes:

Well, just have a temper at times, as I take Ritalin for my ADHD and I have OCD.
I get angry when people start harassing another user, and then taunting him, making it personal.
I only get involved when it get's personal as I got bullied in the past, and it angers me about it happening over the internet. When this happens, I go play with my dog or take a walk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Radeyo and vLife is enough to handle this section, if they need help, they can ask for support to Supervisior.

Koks.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Before you make a application you post is must more than 200 post ~ but I think 4 moderator in that section is good enough ~

Reaction score
Took a quick browse trough the section, and it looks like vLife is handling the section very well.

So I don't see the reason for an extra moderator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wessel, why does it say your a mod there?

Not going to whine or anything, but I'm at 192 posts, 8 more until 200.

Can I have some tips for later on then?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WarZ has 2 moderators who have expierence and know what they're doing. A 3rd isn't needed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back