Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - World Of Kung Fu Section

Reaction score
About Me
Name: Johnathon (IceMan77/Klaus)
Sex: Male

Section I'm Applying For
I am applying for the World of Kung Fu (WoKF) Section as I noticed you were looking for a moderator for said section.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I have played World of Kung Fu for multiple years now, played the official game and many private servers.
I personally havent contributed to the forums as I havent played with the server files or other files of WoKF so I didn't have much to contribute and I have only recently started to learn coding.

Moderation experience
I have not had any experience on RageZone for moderation but I have moderated multiple other forums ranging from private server forums (which also included in game moderation) and along with a few forums like RageZone but not as big and haven't survived the times.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section
I am applying for the WoKF section as I have had an interest in the game for a few years now and would love to help the community in any way I can, I'm not a professional coder but I am kind, friendly and helpful and if I can use those attributes to make the WoKF community stronger then I will be more then happy to help. I am saddened by the small amount of WoKF players in the world now and would love to see the game community flourish once again.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined RaGEZONE for the community help that was happening for the games I was playing such as Coding help, graphical help, and of course source codes that would help out the game servers I was working with. I also joined because the community on RaGEZONE was 1 of the most helpful and polite groups I had found, yes there's always going to be those few pains in the rear but they were dealt with properly which was a added bonus as you do not see that happen to often.

Thank you for your time :)
Yours Truly,
Klaus-GIF.gif~original

Reaction score
Yeah.. I'm going to say your chances of getting the spot are low, you have a total of TWO posts within just under 5 years. This being one of them and the other being a post made regarding help that you wanted.

I am applying for the WoKF section as I have had an interest in the game for a few years now and would love to help the community in any way I can, I'm not a professional coder but I am kind, friendly and helpful and if I can use those attributes to make the WoKF community stronger then I will be more then happy to help.

Then why are you not doing this already? You don't need to be a moderator to make change within a section, get active, contribute and when you're a more active user re apply again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No need to be moderator to contribute in that section.

Back