Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator for Old archived Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,
You might know me from the Habbo section or the Outerworld (sometimes lurk in there for fun). Heres my Moderator application.

Aliases: Condah and Powah

Email address:livar@l-shekhani.co.uk

Section you are applying for: Old archived Files

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?

I have some experience with some of the games in the section. Although I'm more into other games that are in the development section. But sadly I'm not one that lurks in that section. But I'm on 7 days a week, so I'll be able to clean it easy.

Why do I think I should be chosen?

I think I should be chosen as I'm quite experienced with the games. I'm friendly and I rarely flame (not much, but if its one that annoys the community, I go a little crazy ;P). I can moderate very well, and find out when someone is flaming or being abusive to another Member.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?

I joined because back then it was every MMORPG lovers dreams basically. I wasn't realy an Evolution type until now, I love the way Mentals formed the community as I've been round for nearly 3 years now, so yeah, thanks to Mental ad I hope this gets approved.

- Kind Regards,
Livar.

Last edited:
Resurrected
Reaction score
Im sorry but "your friendly and rarely flame?"
Go check out some of your recent posts in the habbo server advertisement secton and rewrite that sentence.

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, okay... Your wrong there, sir. Just because two retro owners had a falling out and I stepped in to tell them the truth, does the truth hurt? That Trever can't run a hotel properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back