Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mu] Moderator application.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Dios. I want to return to moderating Mu Online, was asked by Dan to make an application.

My references are everywhere there. All stickies were done by me. I know most people there and people know me. I'm in no development team, I have my server (it's not posted here), I gain absolutely nothing from moderation other than helping out. I was a mod there for 3 years. Never had 1 problem with users. People know I can't be corrupted.

Other than that, I was also a supervisor for 6 months and then a supermoderator for more than a year so I have no problems with forums interface. I used to mod the entire forum so Mu isn't a hussle.

I want to be able to clean up Mu, restore all stickies to their updated order (I made centers for all sections) and see the section that made me join this forum look updated and clean again.

Have a nice day!

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
:fanny: Following the protocols i guess :) Looks a nice smooth app if all stickies are made by him why not he proved his helpfullness before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dios has proved himself as a corrupt mod over the years. Therefore this s a no from me.

You have shameless behavior and yet u say no. Meh a yes from me i never went on mu i just think that he is capable enough come on member since 2005 gasming right now.

Yes from me.

Reaction score
If anyone else posted an application the replies would read along the lines of there being 4 people already modding the section and one would assume it's all under control. Nothing against this person just find the politics on here a little shameful.

Reaction score
If anyone else posted an application the replies would read along the lines of there being 4 people already modding the section and one would assume it's all under control. Nothing against this person just find the politics on here a little shameful.

You have a valid point, tho the section is not under control. Are new posts under control? Yes? Is this section browsable, easy to read, easy to find what you are looking for or updated? No.

Dios has proved himself as a corrupt mod over the years. Therefore this s a no from me.

Says the guy with 1 post asking for help in 5 years and nothing shared.

Back