Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ohi thar dan :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
    Michael Kelley
  • Aliases:
    Yamachi, FauxBestaan, Epidal (mostly just ingame)
  • Email address:
    michael@ownztheinter.net
  • Section you are applying for?
    CABAL Online
  • Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
    Too much
  • Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
    I have a lot of past moderating experience. I was an admin at wowps.org and have run several of my own forums, with the latest being board.thedivinityproject.com. For the past god-knows-how long, I've been practically doing Chumpy's and Cypher's job in their absence; I've been notifying people when they break the rules and reporting posts. For a long time, I was reporting these posts directly to Cypher whenever he managed to get online, but with the complete absence of Chumpy and the ever-decreasing online time of Cypher, I've started to report them using the forum's "report post" feature. I'm sure Cypher and Chumpy would vouch for both my integrity and maturity.
  • Why did you join RaGEZONE?
    I originally came to RaGEZONE back in 2006 looking for information on how to setup a WoW private server. The community grew on me, and I've stayed since. I took a short break after getting bored with WoW, but soon returned after finding the CABAL Online forum.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't visit the Evo forum :p It's usually just the CABAL Online forum, and very rarely a few other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back