Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokemon] Moderator Application

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Name : Zeak
Sex : Male
RageZone YTD : 2yrs
(GMT - 4:00)

Active everyday on the section
Has supported the "Pokemon" community
Been Admin & Moderator on Multiple Q&A forums
I post daily to help out others

Reason why we need new moderators of the section is due to the lack of people "Following The Rules"
There has been multiple instances of current mods not looking into post , and closing post.

I can be a great moderator due to the time I put into the section.
I think everyone should have a say on a forum but somethings need to be address in different ways.

Things that i helped with:
Pokenet
LOK

Thank You,
Zeak6464

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You should list your contribution to the section to make your application stronger. However, there isn't much activity in the pokemon section and if you see any problem use the report button.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should list your contribution to the section to make your application stronger. However, there isn't much activity in the pokemon section and if you see any problem use the report button.

Thanks I will add that stuff ...
And we have use the Report button nothing.... we also messaged Mods about issues as well and still nothing...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks I will add that stuff ...
And we have use the Report button nothing.... we also messaged Mods about issues as well and still nothing...

If you have a problem with a moderator then talk to one of the supervisors or super moderators.

Your application is lacking detail, you should take time on your application and not just rush to make an application because you don't believe the moderator is doing a good job. However, good luck with your application.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have a problem with a moderator then talk to one of the supervisors or super moderators.

Your application is lacking detail, you should take time on your application and not just rush to make an application because you don't believe the moderator is doing a good job. However, good luck with your application.

This, there is a chain of command for a reason. Your supervisors are James and vLife. contact them and voice your concerns. If there is already a mod in that section then there is no need for a new mod. If the section is next to dead, that is another reason to not have a new mod.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This, there is a chain of command for a reason. Your supervisors are James and vLife. contact them and voice your concerns. If there is already a mod in that section then there is no need for a new mod. If the section is next to dead, that is another reason to not have a new mod.

Oh okay ill talk with them

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's no reason to talk to them as the current moderator is doing its job well in all honesty.

Link me to 1 post that the current mod has even posted in the pokemon section then....
A Mod needs to Moderate .... not ... never show up

vLife & Kreeate are the ones taking care of reposts it seems

Reaction score
Link me to 1 post that the current mod has even posted in the pokemon section then....
A Mod needs to Moderate .... not ... never show up

vLife & Kreeate are the ones taking care of reposts it seems

The fact that a moderator does not post in a section does not mean (s)he is not active at all. Most of my reports in the Habbo section are also handled by visors and supors. It doesn't automatically mean the section mods don't moderate.

See, things are being handled and thus no additional moderator is needed at this time. If you see something that doesn't follow the rules, report the post. It will be dealt with usually within 2 days.

My vote is no.

End of discussion.

Back