Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sector's Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reyad Abdeen.

Aliases:
Sector, SectorDUCT.

Timezone and location:
GMT +2 / Jordan, AMMAN (GMT+2 is our winter timezone and GMT+3 is our summer timezone)

Email address:
SectorDUCT@hotmail.com (new) / Reyad.Abdeen@hotmail.com (old)

Section you are applying for?
/f119 aka Portfolio, Graphics designing is a big part of my life now although being professional/good at doing whatever you're doing doesn't mean you're done.. there is many things you should still do which is practicing and exploring more things as in Photoshop in my situation over here, practicing more will make me more good at my work because from while to while I like to try new styles and different ways to do graphic work, and I would like to help out members of this amazing forums with my great skills.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I do, I've been GFXing since 2~3 years and I'm well known in GFXing and man for the job and as you can see my "Taking Requests <3" thread is going very well and got to 11 pages with full of great designs and new styles and experience with many different kind of graphics work.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section :
I'm always fair to everyone even to the people I don't like I'm always gentle, I don't abuse the powers I have and always opened to change myself, I can be the one who cares about the forums and want to help it with those qualities, but even if i don't get my rank that doesn't mean it's the end of the world, i'll still do what I'm doing, because RaGEZONE community has teached me a lot of stuff as caring and respect the others, i know i was such a kid back then but trust me I've changed a lot and all because of you guys :) and I would like to prove it to you in any way you would like.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
MapleStory, amazing game that i'm addicted to and it's the reason I'm here and with the great skills of GFX, it all started with a maplestory logo and now I'm here with those great skills, I wanted to be a MapleStory section mod but in my point of view there is no chance that i can become a MapleStory section mod because there is alot of mods in that section, I'm glad that i have that kind of skill (GFX), and so.. I've stayed here because I cant find better thing to do than staying active and be a part of this epic forums.

Thank for reading my application ^_^

With Love,

Sector.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a no from me, sorry

What's up with the colors anyways, this is an application, not a text for children.

No problem, but atleast can you tell me the reason so I could improve?

Removed the color.

Reaction score
Taking the fact you have been banned (not even infraction banned, but even banned by MentaL himself) from RaGEZONE for a long while (unbanned recently) would be a reason for me to not hire you as a moderator at all (that's my personal opinion).

Evolution is currently going through a lot of change, and I don't think you are a good addition to the portfolio. Even though you make good contributions GFX wise, I'm not sure if you would do good as a moderator.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f166/subscribe-944015/index10.html#post7922198
Look at your behaviour, this is just 1 example. You call the administrator of RaGEZONE a dumb-butt here, and you think he will actually still hire you?

With all respect, but you should not get your hopes high. From me, a definite no.

Reaction score
It's a no from me.

From the fact that you did get banned (Read Wessel's post).

Also, the way you acted in one of the portfolio contests, which was extremely difficult to deal with, I would have to be honest and say I don't think you would keep it fair at all, you would favor a friend or such.

Looking at past posts/threads it doesn't look great and you don't really know when to stop, and the fact you called MentaL a 'dumb-butt' really doesn't make it a positive sense around you.

And I believe you only just were unbanned (?) and you immediately submit a application, doesn't really add up - you should be trying to prove yourself, by being good and not putting yourself in the lime light.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wessel here pretty much summarized my opinion as well on this matter. Your past actions do actually affect you, and you've been childish and immature not very long ago. You were banned, and you made new accounts even when it was against the rules. Now you're unbanned again, good for you. At least you'll have the chance to prove us you've changed and build up a good reputation again. Cause right now, you don't have one.

Also, if I recall correctly, you abused the rep system by giving yourself reps or having friends doing it for you. You stated in your application you never abuse your powers, well, the possibility to rep/like is a power, and you abused it. What stops you from abusing your moderation powers?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I appreciate everything you've said and I know you guys kinda hate me or dislike me, but i said something very important too

i know i was such a kid back then but trust me I've changed a lot and all because of you guys :) and I would like to prove it to you in any way you would like, but even if i don't get my rank that doesn't mean it's the end of the world

SPECIALLY :

always be open to change yourself

So i did, i've been infraction banned and i had a timeout but my timeout has stuck and me and MentaL are good now with everything either so he has the right to do anything.

I'm sorry for what happened before but I'm not sorry for what will happen next, because you will be amazed that I've really changed, Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We need an experienced moderator for portfolio. Unfortunately you do not have that. I think it would be wise to close this thread now as it is apparent what the overall answer is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back