Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Silkroad Online] - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

Name: Karim
- Male -
From Egypt-

19 Years old,

I entered this forum since 2011 , i was have another account but i forget it ,

i'm working on sro since 2009 ~ 2010 Emu Servers and from 2011 started on Vsro,

I have experienced in solving problems in sro , i can help the people.

i see the Moderators not active , we must help the people to back the Section active because it's dead now.

i'm online 12 hours in a day

Thank you !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking over your posts, most are you asking for assistance and not giving assistance.
I noted a few times you mention creating a bot. Not allowed on RaGEZONE.
Could you go into further detail about where you contributed?
Why do you feel you'd make a good fit?

For now, I'm going with no on my vote based on what I've read.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@DNC

if you checked my full posts you will see i'm helping and asking , + i see 4 Mods in Silkroad Section and only 1 Person is active ( Jangan ) all others Mods does not active , in help section there is more then post old 1 week / 2 weeks dont have any answer.

Reaction score
Obviously there are enough Moderators that can handle the reports, etc.

Moderators are there to help keep a section clean and moving in the right direction.

The best type of contribution isn't being the Moderator. But being a contributor by helping others of your section.
To keep the section alive I'd focus on; assisting where you can, getting others actively involved, and helping the current Moderators by following the rules of the section.

So again (no hard feelings here), based on what I read and your resume, my answer is still no.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Obviously there are enough Moderators that can handle the reports, etc.

Moderators are there to help keep a section clean and moving in the right direction.

The best type of contribution isn't being the Moderator. But being a contributor by helping others of your section.
To keep the section alive I'd focus on; assisting where you can, getting others actively involved, and helping the current Moderators by following the rules of the section.

So again (no hard feelings here), based on what I read and your resume, my answer is still no.

okey bro i just need to help others as i said before , about my asking for help threads you have seen it no answer no one care to make this section alive , but i was want to make it active , anyway if you have enough Mods as you said then i cannot say any thing , Thank you ! , but you must check the section and look on mods maybe they only checking the reports but not trying to help, Good luck bro .

Reaction score
okey bro i just need to help others as i said before , about my asking for help thread you have seen it no answer no one care to make this section alive , but i was want to make it active , anyway if you have enough Mods as you said then i cannot say any thing , Thank you ! , but you must check the section and look on mods maybe they only checking the reports but not trying to help, Good luck bro .

This is kind of getting off topic here...
The Moderators are not here to post answers for the Help section. This is what the Community does.
Now, some Moderators have the ability to answer those questions (time permitting), they may / may not do so. It is not required of a Moderator to reply in the section.
Just keep it clean, organized, handle reports / issues... Yes, it is helpful to contribute to the section, but not required of a Moderator.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. But I believe this to be 100% accurate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is kind of getting off topic here...
The Moderators are not here to post answers for the Help section. This is what the Community does.
Now, some Moderators have the ability to answer those questions (time permitting), they may / may not do so. It is not required of a Moderator to reply in the section.
Just keep it clean, organized, handle reports / issues... Yes, it is helpful to contribute to the section, but not required of a Moderator.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. But I believe this to be 100% accurate.

yes you're Correct mods for handle reports/ issues but also need to be active to see the post's , look at this forum.ragezone.com/f722/hello-clinet-csro-1053170/ one post from 21 hours now / stupid post will not help anyone and no one take an action + some ppl on reply type another lang they only spam and thread still alive

Reaction score
This is an application thread. Not the proper location to state an issue with a thread not receiving help.
For the last time, it is not the responsibility of the Moderator to reply to Help requests.
End of this portion of the conversation.

Your application isn't determined by just my saying something. It is the Upper Management who decide.
Moderators and Upper Staff alike, post their thoughts here.
That is all I have done.

*** Just so I say it. You might not see the Moderator in your section (could be online at different time / may be invisible). You always can PM a Moderator of your section if you find something you have an issue or question regarding. ***

Cheers :0)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is an application thread. Not the proper location to state an issue with a thread not receiving help.
For the last time, it is not the responsibility of the Moderator to reply to Help requests.
End of this portion of the conversation.

Your application isn't determined by just my saying something. It is the Upper Management who decide.
Moderators and Upper Staff alike, post their thoughts here.
That is all I have done.

I'll just give you an example , my last post i dont said help !!! just i said to see what others doing there is post have a just spam and no one take an action thats all to check posts ,I'm just saying this because you say there are enough mods

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use the Report button. Just as I did a moment ago.
Do Not post in the thread itself if there is an issue.
That is all I have to say at this time.
Thank you
I am talking about myself, will Examine each Post of contrary to the rules, and also I can I deal with Reports i have experience of dealing with the forums.

Thank you !

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
This application doesn't exactly scream potential if I'm honest.. You haven't put much effort into this to at all, not that a word count is needed at all but you've got less than 100 words in an application in where your trying to make yourself count.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
There is only 2 moderators, not 4. The other 2, which one is me, are supervisors, which have a larger job to do as moderators so you can not count us, we over look. 2 moderators for this section is more than enough in my opinion and I always look over this section and take care of any miss behaving. Detox and me are always active so you can't say only Jangan is active, you can't see behind the scenes. Darkangel is a little inactive but that is just to personal problems.

As DNC stated, moderators aren't required to do help requests, it's just a plus.

You also saying there is rule breaking threads and posts, don't see many reports from you, if you see anything breaking the rules, report it and it will be handled by one of the moderators or supervisors.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes you're Correct mods for handle reports/ issues but also need to be active to see the post's , look at this forum.ragezone.com/f722/hello-clinet-csro-1053170/ one post from 21 hours now / stupid post will not help anyone and no one take an action + some ppl on reply type another lang they only spam and thread still alive

21 hours? You do realise people go to school, work, or have other commitments other than ragezone? The visors (dark green names) have more than just silkroad to deal with. Silkroad has enough mods in it, and going from your constant back forth bickering with replies, I will say this is a big healthy no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back