Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

{Skorch} Moderator Application - MapleStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is my last post. Troll threads on Moderator applications isn't really necessary. We all know you're not going anywhere in this world/forum. You're just some kid sitting at the computer thinking "this is really funny". Please, stop making servers and leave the community. You're almost as worse as Sango when he made is server "non-asain GMs".
please dont compare me with sango. im so much more funny than him :<
This is pretty good entertainment. Getting more popcorn for next post.
i already prepared popcorn before i submitted the thread
Lol at your signature and I vouch for Skorch
thanks <33
Just wanna say IDC about infraction for this BUT
Kyle take that rep and stick it up your butt you Ducking ignorant cry baby, you have been raging on vicious/devious/me/skorch since vicious went down.
Get a life Special person.
ya he annoys me sometimes
I vouch for skorch.
tank u hun
I think skorch had a troll life and is living one in ragezone and I think kyle forgot he is a troll member.
ya people should remember im a troll
Quick questions, Kyle do you need Ducking troll image so you realise this is troll thread? Ducking epic.
idk hes kind of retarded
Vouch for this mofo, hes pro.

tank u bby <3

And your some developer looking at a code of line and like" What is this? oh well, back to dora"(Idc if im not a developer and this makes me look like crap)

ey dora is a good show ok dont go hating on it fgt

ok i take it im accepted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back