Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

{Skorch} Moderator Application - MapleStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm applying for /f425 and whatever comes after it..

Name: Skyler / Skorch

Contributions: I've contributed A LOT to the MapleStory, namely source releases that aren't even mine and lots of shits and giggles.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/v118-deviousms-973076/ - A version 118 emulator of the game, 1 version ahead of the community at the time. And you guessed it right, it's not mine!
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/v142-viciousms-official-971207/ - A version 142 emulator of the game, many versions ahead of the community at the time. Again, it's not mine! But who cares, right? My epenis grows anyways! :junglejane: So much drama, the community must love me
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/official-viciousms-v117-2-a-969604/ - Yup, my servers source, leaked again. VERY surprisingly, this actually was mine. Not much to say here, it did cause lots of drama though.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/revarz-xevarz-968324/ - Redirector for the game, again, not mine. No drama caused so nobody gives a poop.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/xevarz-redirector-v141-957171/ - Newer version of the releases above, no drama caused..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/umaple-portal-915014/ - Usless crap I ripped
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/dark-phantasy-website-sanicstory-design-896976/ - Ripped and released, Yay!

To sum it up, all I've done is released either useless crap nobody wants to use or release poop I bought that isn't mine for epenis.
I also bring lots of drama to the community, which makes ragezone a fun place to be at. After all, I'm one of the most hated people here.

As a moderator, I pledge to infract the crap out of dumbfucks like xStr0nGx, and cause more drama and release crap that isn't mine and get flamed for it.

Experience: I've been using vBulletin for years, so I'm familiar with the ModCP. I know it well enough to exploit the duck out of ragezone if you don't accept me :love:
Other than the fact that I really don't give a duck about being a mod because it's boring and other users hate you, I would love to obtain this position so I can cause more drama and abuse my powers.

Thanks for reading, I have a feeling I won't be accepted :blush:

Reaction score
mlfw697_small.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, you're applying because you're a power hungry person that wants the power to ban other people? IE: "I pledge to infract the crap out of dumbfucks like xStr0nGx". You want to exploit your powers and be hated more "I would love to obtain this position so I can cause more drama and abuse my powers.". All you've pretty much posted is hate, useless stuff, and you buy sources for your server. You don't respect the users in the forum and you make yourself look like a selfish idiot. My 2 cents on your thread.

P.S. I'm sure if you become mod you'll just drive the community away.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

Contributions: I've contributed A LOT to the MapleStory, namely source releases that aren't even mine and lots of shits and giggles.

To sum it up, all I've done is bring poop to the Maplestory community I also bring lots of drama to the community, which makes ragezone a fun place to be at. After all, I'm one of the most hated people here.

As a moderator, I pledge to infract the crap out of dumbfucks like xStr0nGx, and cause more drama and release crap that isn't mine and get flamed for it.

Experience: I've been using vBulletin for years, so I'm familiar with the ModCP. I know it well enough to exploit the duck out of ragezone if you don't accept me :love:
Other than the fact that I really don't give a duck about being a mod because it's boring and other users hate you, I would love to obtain this position so I can cause more drama and abuse my powers.

Thanks for reading, I have a feeling I won't be accepted :blush:

Wheres your releases that help people or make people happy(lol)? most of your releases are leaks/sources u bought perhaps

Banning xStr0nGx and calling him a dumbfuck is outright rude. You don't see peter or another mod saying same poop, I bet they would like to...

You have experience with vbulletin, that is great. However knowing you can exploit the system here at ragezone does not give u a better chance of being a moderator, much less being a member at all.

If you have a feeling you won't accepted why even post? You know people here hate you more then Iran/Iraq hates America.

I can also see that your not going to have a bright future at ragezone cause of your arrogance,stupidity and being a good idiot.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick questions, Kyle do you need Ducking troll image so you realise this is troll thread? Ducking epic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick questions, Kyle do you need Ducking troll image so you realise this is troll thread? Ducking epic.

I think skorch had a troll life and is living one in ragezone and I think kyle forgot he is a troll member.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think I want to raise my post count to 4 after this post, can a moderator please close this thread? It's wasting space on ragezone and people's time looking at it. It's a troll thread ofc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanna say IDC about infraction for this BUT
Kyle take that rep and stick it up your butt you Ducking ignorant cry baby, you have been raging on vicious/devious/me/skorch since vicious went down.
Get a life Special person.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is pretty good entertainment. Getting more popcorn for next post.

Reaction score
This is my last post. Troll threads on Moderator applications isn't really necessary. We all know you're not going anywhere in this world/forum. You're just some kid sitting at the computer thinking "this is really funny". Please, stop making servers and leave the community. You're almost as worse as Sango when he made is server "non-asain GMs".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my last post. Troll threads on Moderator applications isn't really necessary. We all know you're not going anywhere in this world/forum. You're just some kid sitting at the computer thinking "this is really funny". Please, stop making servers and leave the community. You're almost as worse as Sango when he made is server "non-asain GMs".

You're just some kid sitting at the computer thinking "I'm an idiot and I'll go cry all over RZ forums".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're just some kid sitting at the computer thinking "I'm an idiot and I'll go cry all over RZ forums".

And your some developer looking at a code of line and like" What is this? oh well, back to dora"(Idc if im not a developer and this makes me look like crap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back