Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Staff Application [Eudemons Online]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to everybody,
I would like to apply as a Moderator in Eudemons Online

Personal Information
Name:
Bradley Dale
Email:
b.dale1999@gmail.com
Languages:
English

About me
I have been living in England since I was born and up until now I have been doing IT for roughly 4 years of my time to be able to understand servers, gaming and even coding language to fix up sources or even understand how they work. I have also done Animal care and even acting course but as of now I am doing my role as and actor to occupy my days. I am also working as a C# developer Client + Server side.

Reason for Applying
I'm applying full knowing that I haven't contributed much or helped out in anyway yet but I will start doing so as of now as well not to mention I am hoping to earn a placement as a moderator for this section to keep it in order if it ever starts getting really lively and active as I'm also planning to help the members of this section out by finding and helping with deep lost files that they require. I would like to ensure no one is being abusive and rude in disrespectful terms to insult or harm anyone else within this section and to ensure all spam is kept out away from [Eudemons Online's] threads by responding to all reports as well staying active and dealing with anything that prompts or appears that may seem out of the ordinary or incorrect.

I also wish to apply to help out the community even more by being there for when people require as well to keep it a clean and friendly place for all the other people as well to ensure that people do not bring back stuff that shouldn't be brought back and to keep the most required and valuable stuff around for a nice period of time required. I would like to also keep the section a live by interacting with it from time to time and to encourage other people to continue with there progressive releases that can be accomplished or even continued to evolve

I also do understand that the section I am applying for is newish to me but I have taken a fair look around it and I think I can be capable of looking after such section I may not be a professional but I am willing to learn in the meantime of doing so.

At the end of the day I am just wishing to take care of all the members within this section and to make sure that they are having a well placed sociable section where they can freely speak about the following issues bugs, errors, releases or even developed files & even sources without people trolling.

Previous Experience
I've worked with many different forum systems and website's ect I have even worked for games which are currently still developing I have used a great variety of forum systems and I am even capable of working with the different forum type's for example: Questions, Announcements, Ideas and problems. I am planning to assist people with bringing old dead links which contain use materials or resources members would require or even need when requested or don't know about as of yet? I would also like to help by interacting with any of the spams or inappropriate content which shouldn't be placed within this section of the forum. I am planning to keep the section clean, friendly and a user friendly environment.

My Activity
I'm always hanging around ragezone constantly and will be starting to be active on multiple sections after accepting some advice from some reasonable stuff considering I was missing out on so much within other sections and threads for example team recruitment, entertainment and more!
Infractions
1 Infraction since 2015 (Last expired at 2015)

Last comment
I may not be a professional but would love to try looking after everyone within this section and to guarantee that you all have a good time I am always accessible each day and am glad this section was cared by all the users that have participated on this section under all of it's threads keeping them clean and neat. I think this would be a great place to settle my self down with considering I am very social interactive and also friendly to speak with so anyone can interact with me.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose willing to start was the wrong way to start that with but I am going to and will!

But either way thank you for your opinion! ^^

I've changed that exact line

"Nothing as of yet but I am willing to start!"

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I doubt my opinion will carry much weight here, but regardless, Bradley is someone I've had the pleasure working with on other projects. He's been an absolute pleasure to work with, he's friendly to an extent that it's enjoyable to work with him and he's competent enough to do his job to an outstanding standard. Either way, I personally think that, at least from my experiences working with him, that he's a good person for the job.

Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt my opinion will carry much weight here, but regardless, Bradley is someone I've had the pleasure working with on other projects. He's been an absolute pleasure to work with, he's friendly to an extent that it's enjoyable to work with him and he's competent enough to do his job to an outstanding standard. Either way, I personally think that, at least from my experiences working with him, that he's a good person for the job.

I see you finally registered an account on here and thanks haha! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1: Brads been a Mod & Admin on other forums , and he does a lot of good work.
2: He is a Programmer who can answer questions and make sure the User is happy.
3: He can put in the man hours to help out the community.
4: He loves to be a leader and help out his fellow Users , just look at what he does.
5: I have known Brad over the years and I think he will do a great job.
6: Yes we all know he messes up his wording some times, but he also apologizes as well.
7: I think he will do a great job getting spam & trolls away.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Eudemons Online has had almost 0 posts in over 6 months so I currently don't see the need to appoint a moderator there as there is no moderation to be done in that section. However if there is any problems please use the report button and it will be handled by one of the supervisors or super moderators.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think there's a need for you in the section nor do I think if the section was active, you'd be put in the role. Although your application is nice - I don't think contribution is there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back