Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Supervisor Application: Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I don't think I really need to say much here - ex Super Mod looking to get back in to the game in an old familiar position I did well. Evo currently has no Supervisor and I've got some ideas for how to get the Evo sections a bit more populated again, would love to get back on board with the team. I have a reputation that speaks for itself! So please let me be cocky with this half-arsed attempt at winning over the love of my fellow RaGEZONIANS, and have me as your Evil Scottish Overlord once more :love:

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh God please no. Worst moderator I've ever seen, and an even worse human being. RaGEZONE will undoubtedly die if this man is hired again.

<3

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
University is done for now. I think I could've stayed on instead of resigning, but I wouldn't have been as active. Resigning was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, but things are good!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Guys don't fall for this trickery... It's just the other user with Junkers name! And some how faked a legend rank... There is no fooling us. :glare:

Nah, you are great and have the experience, plus if you have the ideas to gain activity then by golly, you'd be a mircale maker if you pull it off.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Loved you when I joined here on my first account ever back in 2010. You were awesome in your role too, and you brought so much to the team from what I remember/hear. Complete vouch.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
It's a no from me.

43dcb3a680f3ecd72ed9350d48868f74e76e12c6fffe596ba6aa30b0bcaaacdf.jpg

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if you send Dan (Or me...:wink:) some nudes you'll be rehired.

I'd give you sub-admin just for a nip pic!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would someone fill me in on who this guy is again?

some guy who bummed his way to the top.
Junkers msg me pl0x this thread is going to go right off topic, which evidently it already has, so I have closed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back