Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ / Infestation MMO : Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello

My name is Braeden Lange, or The Unknown. I am applying for the position of Moderator in The WarZ / Infestation MMO Section. Please read over the following application, It would mean the world to me If I was accepted.

Full name:
Braeden Lange

Reason for applying?

I am always on the section. I love seeing the contributions that are put forth, and helping new users understand the rules of the section. I enjoy watching people learn from one another, while staying in the bounds of the section rules. I also do not favour certain people, whether or not they are friends, if they break the rules they will be warned and dealt with. I have much experience when it comes to managing community's related to WarZ, having many private servers in the past, but also I have real world experience from my job as a supervisor. I strongly believe that I will be a fair and just moderator, one that anyone can go to for help, and one that dedicates as much time and hard work into the section as my predecessors.

Contributions:

Over the past months myself, and my team have released many major items within the community. Whether it was leaking Infestation's studio or porting Minecraft Models or even the basic tutorial on how to edit Launcher images or adding in game kill feed and helping make a custom Community Edition loading screen.

I thank you for taking the time to read this application, and I look forward to reading your replies.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One, Your a total jerk. Your a completely different person in PM's. That right there makes me 5/10.

Two, Your contributions are amazing. (I love what you give to the community. It shows that you contribute alot. Having respect for everyone else.) I say half and half for you.

Three, You do understand the rules. And I respect that.

I would to give you my vote. But your attitude needs to change.

Thank you for applying. DNC needs a break ;)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Harro
Reaction score
Reaction score
I apologize, but you are not ready to be a Moderator.
Just last night I received an apology PM regarding your attitude and behavior. Nothing I want to go into here.
It isn't how things get done.
I'm tough, but I'm fair first and foremost. No matter if its against myself, I still balance out how things are going to be taken in the section when I do post or make a decision.
Nothing personal, but the age is where I have a problem.
You have potential, but I'd rather deal with the crap that happens in that section than pass it off to someone who isn't ready.

That will also be my answer for any other applicant. If they are not acceptable, they wont take my place.
Syxn
It isn't that I cannot handle that section. ROFL bro
You have no idea what you are talking about.
I don't want to be in charge of 2 sections. While one of which I'm no longer coding.
If you think I was incapable, each person has their own opinion, but no one could keep that section in as good an order as I have. End of discussion on that point. You've given as much grief in that section as The Unknown. Neither of you are in a position to be speaking about what was done properly let alone applying for Moderator position.
Keep in mind how many times I've only made statements in replies to posts. Otherwise that empty infraction tab on your profile would be robust.
Just stating facts here.

Last edited:
Harro
Reaction score
I don't understand this part about infractions i didn't break any rules same as for me applying for some sort of staff rank i don't have any plans to do any such thing, and its crystal clear that section needs at least 2 staff who are there to watch it, clean it, and ISSUE proper punishments, warnings etc one person isn't enough seeing as every day someone wants to post about general discussions in the release section or help in the tutorial section. As for opinions that was mine, don't take it so personal and if you don't like being overworked simple.. don't be a moderator of two sections just stating facts..

I don't plan to keep the conversation going so lets just drop this here.

PS: This isn't flame i was replying to your post in the manor you did to mine, also can a staff just delete this entire convo

Reaction score
-.-
You misread partially my reply. Stating neither of you are in a position to apply for Moderator, did not mean "you had", just clarifying.
I did however say, your vouch isn't worth the vouch you gave as you have not been in good standings in the section. Which is not a flame, but a point of fact that it isn't something to count right now for or against an applicant. Nothing negative, just facts.

I don't intend it to go beyond clearing those two things up myself.
Dropped.

f793
Reaction score
DNC it's great you're here but when you weren't it was only us trying to report the stuff and gets things done. Whole RZ supervisors were arrogant to choose people who didn't even play game or understood it. Again - I'm glad you're back but we were in charge of it too. We community members who didn't want whole section to be trashed and left to our "i don't care" Moderators. I've lost my faith within the section wanted to help but arrogant people.

And I vouch The Unkown because he's the guy who knows what's up. Maybe he had problems outside RZ it's not us to judge. We need a guy which actually cares about the game - Gigatoni, The Unkown, aLca, Laenoar, Hypoflex and heck even I. These are people which we need - I am thinking that you're thinking of serious retiring since things are not like they should have been.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@zh1nt0

I am awaiting ztimer's reply. I will step down if he takes it. Otherwise, they need to get one of those listed to work with me.
End of discussion.

Watch the tone about Supers and other Mods. You guys / gals have no idea how much crap happens behind the scenes.

I've spent hours (13+) in any given day dealing with stupidity.
You all have no idea the number of PM's etc that come through or exactly how to keep them in line without going insane.
Although my tactics seem rough at times, they work because I know who I am and how to handle what I say. I also don't see anyone that can step into my shoes, so if ztimer does not take the position, someone will have to be chosen that I can live with, working side by side with me.
None of the names you've given except GigaToni are acceptable replacements.
Edit:
ztimer, GigaToni (but he's at college 5 days a week and needs a hand), and 1080pYuri would be the only 3 I believe could handle it.
The rest need assistance.
To many others have controversial reasoning for taking up Moderator.
Not being rude, not being negative, but you're all unprepared.

PS. I'd appreciate if you edit and remove the negativity about Supers and Mods. It isn't just and it definitely isn't right.

No one else need to reply to this about anything other than Yay or Nay.
Anything else and you can deal with me.
This is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score
@zh1nt0

I am awaiting ztimer's reply. I will step down if he takes it. Otherwise, they need to get one of those listed to work with me.
End of discussion.

Watch the tone about Supers and other Mods. You guys / gals have no idea how much crap happens behind the scenes.

I've spent hours (13+) in any given day dealing with stupidity.
You all have no idea the number of PM's etc that come through or exactly how to keep them in line without going insane.
Although my tactics seem rough at times, they work because I know who I am and how to handle what I say. I also don't see anyone that can step into my shoes, so if ztimer does not take the position, someone will have to be chosen that I can live with, working side by side with me.
None of the names you've given except GigaToni are acceptable replacements.
Edit:
ztimer, GigaToni (but he's at college 5 days a week and needs a hand), and 1080pYuri would be the only 3 I believe could handle it.
The rest need assistance.
To many others have controversial reasoning for taking up Moderator.
Not being rude, not being negative, but you're all unprepared.

PS. I'd appreciate if you edit and remove the negativity about Supers and Mods. It isn't just and it definitely isn't right.

No one else need to reply to this about anything other than Yay or Nay.
Anything else and you can deal with me.
This is getting out of hand.
About Supervisors it's my way of thinking they dealt section I loved spending my most of the time in. About you working side by sad with RaGEZONE is all volunteer isn't it? You're going to personal into that.

RaGEZONE has done lots of mistakes within choosing new Mods for the section. This time I hope it makes the right choice or I believe most of the people will just move on.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys pls. Its an application, leave it at that.
@zh1nt0 The support is appreciated bro.
@DNC Im sorry you feel that way about me. However the people you listed (exceptions Giga who is a badass) are not any better than me. I apologized to you because thats the kind of person I am. Thanks for voicing your opinion tho.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
The thing is, not once have we ever chosen the wrong mods for WarZ at any point in time. From since DNC first modded there to now. Everyone was proven to have kept the section clean. It is the users of the section that get themselves in a fit when they can't have there way. And out of all the active people in the section there isn't much of you who would ever make the cut for the moderation due to how most of you act in threads around the section. Quite childish might I add. Which can be proven at this moment with the attacks on DNC. Don't think we don't know what is going on in there,

Don't say we make the wrong choices because we don't choose your good friends. You of all people z1hint0 should know exactly the type of community which takes place within WarZ.

As for this application, you get no vouch at all. Changing face within a few hours doesn't mean or say much to me. Quite baffling to say the least.

f793
Reaction score
The thing is, not once have we ever chosen the wrong mods for WarZ at any point in time. From since DNC first modded there to now. Everyone was proven to have kept the section clean. It is the users of the section that get themselves in a fit when they can't have there way. And out of all the active people in the section there isn't much of you who would ever make the cut for the moderation due to how most of you act in threads around the section. Quite childish might I add. Which can be proven at this moment with the attacks on DNC. Don't think we don't know what is going on in there,

Don't say we make the wrong choices because we don't choose your good friends. You of all people z1hint0 should know exactly the type of community which takes place within WarZ.

As for this application, you get no vouch at all. Changing face within a few hours doesn't mean or say much to me. Quite baffling to say the least.
Looks like we're not getting anyone from WarZ section to become it's own desired moderator within it's community, just like back in 2013, winter and like the War Inc.

Reaction score
A messy undisciplined community requires a moderator that is neutral and aggressive. Generally I would drop the hammer on the section just like we did to Habbo Section many years ago.

Regards to the original poster.. seems rather childish, you would make a horrible moderator that favorites certain parties and would only want the acceptance of the community.

~ Jangan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back