Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ/Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody, i'm sure most of you know me on the WarZ/ISS Forums.

Why i'm applying (Second Time) is because we do need more mods in there, the only mod i TRULY see active is DNC, and he needs help. He's working on many things, and there is only so much that a person can do.
My full name is Corbin X. Titus (Not saying my middle name) and i'm a moderator/admin on many teamspeaks if that counts for anything, and also a developer of 3 Projects.

I would really love to be a moderator, considering i've been on that section for over one year now, and i don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

I can admit, this isn't the best application, but i hope i get the position, and if i do, i will do my job accordingly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I appreciate you applying, I think it's awesome you want to help the site it makes me really happy to see, but...

(1) You just applied less than a month ago, and your thread was locked.

(2) This is your second time applying, and honestly it looks no different from the last time. You still have the same big blocky colored letters (we try to keep a professional image on here, and using colored fonts and big letters isn't something a moderator should do)

(3) Your application isn't much of an application, man You have barely any information about yourself, no reasons as to why we should mod you, or if you even have experience to do the job properly. We know nothing from the post above.

My suggestion to you is please do not let this discourage you, keep helping as a member and come back in a few months, write a bangin' application, and see what happens!

You seem like a really nice guy with good intentions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back