Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebTechHosts: Moderator Application - Tech Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Whom it May Concern (Ragezone Community),

Hello Guys, i would love to apply for a Moderator Application at Tech Zone. So please See Below:

Age/ DOB: 20 Years Old - (8th, June 1994)

Email: hughy_tech@yahoo.com

Skype ID: hughau.backup

PSN: Aussie-GTA5

Forum Name: WebTechHosts

Forum Ban's: A Few, but were only human and not Perfect, so who cares.

Applying For: Moderator - Tech Zone

Why should you choose me:

- The reason why you should choose me for this role within Tech Zone is because:

1) I used to own a Couple of Retros back in 2005 - 2012.
2) I am Currently Studying: Diploma of I.1. (Information Technology).
3) I Know RageZone and Forums Extremely Well.
4) I am a tech Nerd/ Geek, i love my Technology and i know everything about technology.
5) I am always online, Skype, email, Technology.
6) I can Surly assist RageZone forum with my Vast Knowledge of Technology Experiences.
7) I can offer allot ;)

Extra Information:

I love playing my PS3 (GTA 5), i love that game, i have 2 Laptops, Monitor, PS3, Iphone 4s and Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4 plus numerous other Technology Devices. I am also a Security officer as my Real Life Job and i own a Side Company, Hosting company aswell (WebTech Hosts). Lastly i also love to Fish and ride my Bike aswell when i have time aswell. So what more can i say.....

So yea, what more can i say. Please VOTE for me, i think i would be a Perfect Fit for a Moderator Position at Tech Zone. What does everything think, i would love your opinions aswell ?

Thanks all,
WebTechHosts

Last edited:
Reaction score
No:
1: You randomly added me on skype trying to convice me to work for your so called website. I don't even know where you got my skype from.
2: You seem to be new on these forums.
3: You can't even bother to post reason you've been banned for. It is usually a place to defend yourself or proof you've learned from the ban. This only shows your real motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back