Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xStr0nGx Moderator Application - MapleStory Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C# developer
Reaction score
You do know you can still fix the problems you have caused

You are wrong.

I'm not the one who started it.

When I arrived to this forums and asked for help, the users were doing those things and never provide me any help.

So after I managed to learn things and gain experience I decided to repay the community for not helping me in their own way.

And as u can see, because I was overdoing it my reputation is almost gone.

that's why I want to stop this nonsense and help the community.

And if u still don't believe me, ask anyone u want from MapleStory section and they'll tell u that the community is not far from destruction.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xStr0nGx, you can help moderating section by pressing "report" button as well,
it doesn't require you to be a mod, but may improve ur chance in future attempt to become a moderator & increase your reputation.

C# developer
Reaction score
xStr0nGx, you can help moderating section by pressing "report" button as well,
it doesn't require you to be a mod, but may improve ur chance in future attempt to become a moderator & increase your reputation.

I know, however, just reporting won't solve the problems.

As a person who's almost always online to RaGEZONE forums, I think it would be better if I could just take care of the spam and their offensive

attitude.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know, however, just reporting won't solve the problems.

As a person who's almost always online to RaGEZONE forums, I think it would be better if I could just take care of the spam and their offensive

attitude.

Of course you're online a lot, you're 15 and prob don't got a social life. Now the reason is why? Perhaps you don't make friends easily or maybe you're not a good friend.. which I've seen displayed here pretty often and frankly you're annoying and immature to most people who say otherwise to something you stated which is wrong. You get all defenve to the point you think "I'm The Best Around, Nothing's Ever Gonna Bring Me Down". You not the best and you get others down for reading ur replies

no hate intended :fanny:

Reaction score
If you want to be a mod, you need to maintain a solid reputation for a significant amount of time.
Whether your intent to be a good person is genuine or not, until we see you actually be a good person for a long time, there's simply no way you can be a moderator.
At the moment your history is full of nothing but trouble, so I cannot support your application at this time.
Maybe in a year, if you've been a good member of the community, then I'd reconsider my support for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now now, don't be too rough guys...we are still people remember? :)

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This guy is obviously not mature enough.

uU0tdvI.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C# developer
Reaction score
This guy is obviously not mature enough.

uU0tdvI.png

Don't u think that's enough?

How much can one person handle?!?

God damit, all I wanted was to help the community, but if guys don't want my help so don't.

I care more then u all for those forums, and I want to fix the way peoples acts.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
BloopBloop
Reaction score
Don't u think that's enough?

How much can one person handle?!?

God damit, all I wanted was to help the community, but if guys don't want my help so don't.

I care more then u all for those forums, and I want to fix the way peoples acts.

The maplestory community is one of the most shittiest communities , probably because i and some other people like to duck at all the idiot posts. As i said before, if you "really" want to be a mod, stop acting like a idiot, stop sending such private messages. Show some work, help people and not with "if you don't know where i am talking about , then stop now", but with real help, ignore fuckers. Then after two years, recreate this thread.

C# developer
Reaction score
The maplestory community is one of the most shittiest communities , probably because i and some other people like to duck at all the idiot posts. As i said before, if you "really" want to be a mod, stop acting like a idiot, stop sending such private messages. Show some work, help people and not with "if you don't know where i am talking about , then stop now", but with real help, ignore fuckers. Then after two years, recreate this thread.

I won't be here in two years, I have a life too.

I'll do my best to improve the chances as for now, please put this thread in hold for a week or two and see that i'm dead serious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back