Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zenko's Moderator Application - Kal Online Section

Reaction score
You're definitely not understanding where I am coming from. As I've said before, your post count is low BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, you seem to be missing the point on that. There's moderators right now who just get their heads down and get their work done, no posting, but are still active and doing what they need to do as a moderator. Contributing a lot post wise isn't really essential to get the moderator position.

You may get the position, sure, but you've got to be positive and take all of our comments into consideration rather than jumping back at us and showing that you seem to have a raging temper (I don't know if this is your attempt at being a true part of 'RaGEZONE' but heck, what do I know?).

Now stop all the nonsensical Dangle-Plums in this thread (not only aimed at you) and just await the decision. Maybe look back each day to see what comment somebody has left you. Regardless of what I've just said, your application is good, it's long and informative but the only thing I see holding the application down is dem contributions.

Good luck..

Back