Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BastionFlyff - Sieges & Dungeons!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aZHlOtP - BastionFlyff - Sieges & Dungeons! - RaGEZONE Forums

Server is LIVE!
Pre-download available on the website!
Website Link

About Me / Introduction
Hey everyone, I'm happy to finally be able to put my server available for players!
I have been working on the server since about august.
At the moment it is completely made by myself alone (I have some help with GMing but development wise its all me).

It started out as just a test to learn more about flyff and development myself. I didn't think about launching it first but after getting some nice ideas and showing it to friends.

They encouraged me to at least try to put it live and see how it goes from there.My vision with the server is not to become the new top tier server, I'd be happy to be a small scale server as long as I can sustain the server costs with it.

Because I am alone it is fairly low budget server. No fancy models or animation or SFX, no complete rework of towns and dungeons. No big new features. It is esentially v15 to its core with improvements and changes. But still flyff to its core.

About BastionFlyff
BastionFlyff is built on v15. The primary focus is to be a PvP server and to keep a classic feeling of Flyff while maintaining the freshness with updated content.

The aim is to allow anyone to start playing and sieging in the server without the need to endlessly grind for penya or equipment.

We want to minimize the amount of brainless grinding Flyff inherently has and instead focus on the fun parts.Leveling has been completely removed from the server, as you can level up to max level in less than a minute by simply killing the Aibatts.

In addition to this, we offer a range of free items in our NPC's which will be enough for a player to get started right away.However this does not mean the server is void of progression.

In addition to the Guild Siege which is ran hourly, there are various other PvE elements within the server like the Giants and Dungeon.
These combined with the rewards from Guild Siege can be used to further improve your equipment and max out your character.

To keep things fresh and interesting, various classes are updated with renewed and updated skills to allow as many different builds and playstyles as possible.

New quests are also planned to be added to the server. For the initial release there is one story-quest available. We plan to add more quests for the players in the future.

Short Overview
8ANMIFG - BastionFlyff - Sieges & Dungeons! - RaGEZONE Forums

Feature List
Basic Changes

• Level boost for an instant max level (129-H).
  • 3 Weapon sets & 3 Armor sets available for FREE at the NPC's.
  • Free upgrading materials & Fast upgrading rates.
  • Various free buff pets and fashion (Original Flyff pets and fashion).
  • Flaris NPC hub conveniently placed in the city center.
  • Instant Guild creation through scroll.
Class Changes
  • Rebalanced all self-buff skills for all classes.
  • Rebalanced all equipment for all classes.
  • Updated various skills for PvP balance (See Skill Catalog)
  • New skills for Knight and Ringmaster (*New skills replace old unused skills)
  • Reworked block formula for PvP balance.
  • Two handed weapons can hold 20 piercing cards instead of 10 to improve class balance.
PvP Changes
  • Unique Lootbox reward system. Have a chance to find 1 out of 3 types of lootboxes after each siege.
  • Reworked chip rewards. Each players gets individual red chips AND donation chips based on score. Earn donation currency just by sieging!
  • Unique killstreak and shutdown system. Earn more points by killing enemies who are on a killstreak. Earn rewards by staying alive and increasing your killstreak.
PvE Changes
  • Wilds, Savage Wilds, Aminus, Cursed Aminus and Catacombs have been updated.
  • Crafting system replaces item drop system. Dungeons now drop crafting materials that can be exchanged for goods.
  • Each dungeon monster has unique block and magic resist modifiers. Big dungeons require coordinated teams of mixed damage for optimal completion.
  • All small monsters within dungeons drop crafting materials. Giving players the ability to get loot without needing to kill the boss.
  • All giants are reworked to be level 129 and drop unique loot.
  • Mocomochi event is permanently active and gives unique loot.
  • Crafting rewards include unique Glacial Weapon tier. (See Weapon Catalog)
Other Additions / Features
  • New and unique lootbox system active in Guild Siege. Giving the players the ability to earn lootboxes for participating in siege. This feature will be expanded upon in the future.
  • Couple rewards and skills updated
  • Donation chips can be spend ingame through an NPC. Simply transfer them from the website to your ingame account.
  • A lot of small item/tweaks and other things that have been optimized and/or fixed to fit the server. For full detail of weapon stats or armor stats etc.

If you have any questions about me or the server, drop me a message in the thread and I'll do my best to answer it.
I'd like to also thank all of the people on this forum aswell as the forum is great for helping new developers making their server and there are a lot of great examples and tools available!Mods, If I did anything wrong with making the thread, let me know and I'll fix it. Its my first time doing this :).​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We were having some troubles with the new events which caused the leveling to not working anymore. But it should be working now. Our server removes a lot of the boring grinding from flyff so I hope that appeals to the players.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The launcher is indeed loading pretty slow. I hope you're able to fix this so that we can test out your server.

Good luck mate.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry my website decided to crash a few minutes ago. I have since upgraded it to a higher package. This should also increase the patcher speed I believe. Is it okay now?

We have about 7 people online at the moment so you should be able to connect. I usually run in admin mode to make sure it works but you shouldn't have to I believe.

edit: Im suprised you need 400 patches though. The client that I uploaded was fully patched and I only did 1 small patch so you only need about 4 files if things go well.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Completely confused with the game.

It is not too generally friendly for new Flyff players. I didn't even understand once I got to 60, I can't anymore acquire exp. And people were trolling me on what to do for a whole hour.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Completely confused with the game.

It is not too generally friendly for new Flyff players. I didn't even understand once I got to 60, I can't anymore acquire exp. And people were trolling me on what to do for a whole hour.

Thats annoying to hear, basically you should be able to reach max level (129-h) from killing the small aibatts in the server.
If you stopped gaining exp at level 60. That sounds like a bug to me.

Perhaps you can contact me on discord https://discord.gg/UcFTUy6 (nova/tractor) and i can guide you a bit more. as the forums are a very slow medium.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Since we moved to a new domain and also webserver. I urge everyone to patch the game to download the latest version of the patcher (v2.1) and delete the old version as it will go offline soon (probably in a day or two).

In addition to that there will be a new patch coming today which I hope everyone will enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

While preparing for the new patch which I hope to implement in a few days. I want to give a small update of all the things we have changed before the new year. The launch has been good so far and we have made a lot of progress in the balance of server. Gearing it more towards a proper siege server than anything else!

Bug Fixes & Tweaks
  • Fixed the /suicide command
  • Fixed the bug where only the top 3 players in siege received RC.
  • Corrupted Souls quest requirement is now 10 down from 25.
  • Updated guild rejoin timer text to show the actual rejoin timer.
  • Fixed counter self stun bug.
  • Fixed pill max healing limit to be 1mil.
  • Fixed Guild Rejoin timer to always be 5 seconds.
  • Fixed EXP boxes (They are gone now).
  • Add quest drop to razgul for missing swords.
  • 3 letter names should now be allowed.

Balance Changes
  • Tweaked Glacial weapon attack rates to be equal than Ancients.
  • PvP damage reduction killstreak buff lowered from 20% to 10%
  • PvP damage killstreak buff lowered from 20% to 10%
  • Shutdown buff lowered PvP damage from 45/25 to 30/20% for level 3 and 2 (level 1 unchanged)
  • Donation Furniture now lasts for 30 days instead of 14 days.
  • Siege Champion cloaks now last for 14 days instead of 30 days (They count down while are online ingame)
  • Added Silver to RC shop for 50 RC.
  • Added Augs to RC shop for 75 RC.
  • Added A Cards to RC shop for 300 RC.
  • Added 1 Silver > 50 RC exchange to crafting manager.
  • [Hotfixed earlier] RC/DC rewards are up again.
  • Glacial 1h axe: 35 Sta removed, Added 10% Attack
  • Tyrent & Acer Set: PvP Damage increased from 10% to 15%
  • Increased stun chance for YJ counter skill too 100%
  • Removed Reflect Damage from Pain Reflect, now adds 15% Adoch. Renamed to 'Sharpen Blade'
  • Removed Reflect Damage from crucio spell. now adds 5% PvP Damage Reduction
  • Lowered Sweeping Slash STA scaling damage by about 20% (180 > 135)
  • Increased BGVURTIALBOLD base damage to 550.
  • Increased BGVURTIALBOLD INT scaling to 135.
  • Lowered Rooting success chance from 65% to 30%.
  • All free cloaks have increased speed & Stats.
  • Beta & Drop cloak have lowered speeds.
  • Speed on defenders jewelry changed to parry%
  • Changed dex/parry ratio from 12,5/1% to 20/1%
  • New asal formula, slightly nerfed STR ratio.
  • Removed speed from adept jewelry, increased INT.
  • Pick up Pet blessing now costs 50 donation chips instead of 150.
  • Holy scroll cooldown lowered from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.
  • Dex damage scaling for ranger has been increased by roughly 10%.
  • Bloody Slayer: Dex up from 30 to 60, Adoch up from 30 to 35.
  • Lusaka's Heavy Crystal Sword: Critical Chance down from 30 to 25, Critical Damage up from 15 to 25.
  • Ultimate Vampire Slayer: Block down from 5% to 8%.
  • Enchant: Poison now adds 10% PvP Damage and 45 STR.
  • Enchant: Bleed now adds 10% PvE Damage and 45 STR.
  • Enchant: Absorb now adds 10% HP and 45 STR.
  • Increased Crushing blow base damage from 500 to 100.
  • Increased Crushing blow STR scaling from 115 to 145.
  • Decreased Final reprisal scaling by 100
  • Decreased Divine Implosion scaling by 100
  • Decreased Divine radiance by 40.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just want to say we had a really big update yesterday and we hit a new server peak today! The update we've done is to bring the server more into a siege server feel and increase support for newer players.

As the server is still in beta I expect more and more updates to come that will lessen the gap between new player and maxed player and donor player. A summary of the patch notes can be found on our forums: Patch Notes - January 11 2018 | Bastionflyff Forums

Some of the core changes that happens in the server is lowering the cost of a lot of RC items and increasing the power of some free items and increasing the upgrade caps to be all max.

We also increased the awakening rates and added more donor items to the RC shop.This allows new players to get started faster and also get their gear upgraded from RC faster. And this also allows established free to play players to get donor gear faster from playing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just want to give a quick update on the status of the server. We have been doing well and managed to hit a new server peak yesterday. Patches are coming in steadily on every Friday. The latest patch had some major balance changes and various small fixes and new items added.

I'm trying to stick to a Patch ever Friday schedule but the size of the patch can vary. Usually any major shifts to balance will only happen once every two weeks so that there is time to adjust to the new changes.

In addition to that there was a public poll about the location of the server. And due to the result I will be moving the Server from Europe to US West Coast somewhere either this weekend or next weekend!

This is mostly due to the majority of the population is from either US or Asia meaning that the server re-location to US will benefit them the most while minimally impacting the european players. There is no wipe with this change, all characters will be unaffected.

I am also working on a new Website in the meantime, which will probably take a while to fully round up and work on but once it is done it should improve the experience of the website a lot both visually and the fact the current one is very slow.

Hope to see you all join in on Bastion soon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
-Bump-

It's been a while since I posted an update here. But I would like to just give a quick round up of whats been happening with the server.

The server has had ups and downs but in general we are a stable but small community with 15-30 people playing at any time. Its nice and community driven but we could definitely use more players as always.

The vision and direction of the server has shifted more from trying to be a siege server to be a server where PvE and PvP both share an equal role.

We still have the hourly siege and free beginner gear, we won't ever stray away from that. But we no longer support the fact that you can start sieging without any PvE beforehand. However you are free to try, we would always recommend to PvE a bit to get your gear going.

As for updates to the server, we have added various new items and fashions to the game and we have finally released our new Dungeon map that comes with new and unique skills you can unlock.

Overall there is more to do with more items in the server and more quality of life fixes. We're still working on getting the PvP balance right but this is ofcourse a lengthy process.

Hope to see you all ingame soon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

It's been a while since I updated things here. A lot of things has happened in the server and been updated over the months.
In June we relaunched with a bunch of newly added features & a brand new website. However players were not able to find the siege server environment they expected.

This is going to change.

This friday we will do a big patch where we will be changing the server to be a proper siege server. Making it so that players can really join the server at any notice and start making gear and play. The changes include:

-Almost all armor and weapons will be available for free.
-Awakenings will be maxed by default, no more need to farm augs and slowly build up your awakenings.
-All foods and consumables will be available for free to use for players.
-More free items like cloaks available for new players.
-Siege will run twice an hour so that you can always join when you log the server.
-More donation only items will be added to the pvp shops to lessen the 'pay2win' factor of the server. Everyone should get a chance to get these items even without donating.

Check out our new website here: BastionFlyff and sign up now in preparation for the patch tomorrow!

Inactive
Reaction score
While it's nice to see you put some work into this server it's not for me the pve aspect with some pvp would have been but pvp then pve then pvp eh!

If you want more players you need to advertise more, esp on facebook using facebook ad's.

Servers that are instant or siege servers don't last too long and it shows here as you have changed your primary server role a few times. Stick with something and keep pushing. Your clearly dedicated to improving it.

Either way good luck :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While it's nice to see you put some work into this server it's not for me the pve aspect with some pvp would have been but pvp then pve then pvp eh!

If you want more players you need to advertise more, esp on facebook using facebook ad's.

Servers that are instant or siege servers don't last too long and it shows here as you have changed your primary server role a few times. Stick with something and keep pushing. Your clearly dedicated to improving it.

Either way good luck :)

True, I've been advertising this change to the server in a lot of places and it brought in a good amount of new players. I hope that also makes the older players come back again and play more.

I def understand a lot of players want a pve aspect of servers, and thats totally cool. I really tried to make a balanced pve + pvp work but it wasn't never good enough for both pvp and pve players.

So now I want to really focus on just the PvP aspect and make that as good as possible, one of the bonuses I do have is that there are a lot less PvP/Siege servers vs PvE servers. So while turnover might be higher for sure, there is also less competition.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi faketest1234,

You have made the great game for us. while I have opened an account here bastionflyff. but some server problem has been created.

Back