BastionFlyff - Sieges & Dungeons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    33Posts

Re: BastionFlyff - Sieges & Dungeons!

-Bump-

It's been a while since I posted an update here. But I would like to just give a quick round up of whats been happening with the server.

The server has had ups and downs but in general we are a stable but small community with 15-30 people playing at any time. Its nice and community driven but we could definitely use more players as always.

The vision and direction of the server has shifted more from trying to be a siege server to be a server where PvE and PvP both share an equal role.

We still have the hourly siege and free beginner gear, we won't ever stray away from that. But we no longer support the fact that you can start sieging without any PvE beforehand. However you are free to try, we would always recommend to PvE a bit to get your gear going.

As for updates to the server, we have added various new items and fashions to the game and we have finally released our new Dungeon map that comes with new and unique skills you can unlock.

Overall there is more to do with more items in the server and more quality of life fixes. We're still working on getting the PvP balance right but this is ofcourse a lengthy process.

Hope to see you all ingame soon!
    Play with me now: http://bastionflyff.com

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    33Posts

Hello Everyone

It's been a while since I updated things here. A lot of things has happened in the server and been updated over the months.
    In June we relaunched with a bunch of newly added features & a brand new website. However players were not able to find the siege server environment they expected.

This is going to change.

This friday we will do a big patch where we will be changing the server to be a proper siege server. Making it so that players can really join the server at any notice and start making gear and play. The changes include:

-Almost all armor and weapons will be available for free.
    -Awakenings will be maxed by default, no more need to farm augs and slowly build up your awakenings.
    -All foods and consumables will be available for free to use for players.
    -More free items like cloaks available for new players.
    -Siege will run twice an hour so that you can always join when you log the server.
    -More donation only items will be added to the pvp shops to lessen the 'pay2win' factor of the server. Everyone should get a chance to get these items even without donating.

Check out our new website here: BastionFlyff and sign up now in preparation for the patch tomorrow!

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    711Posts

While it's nice to see you put some work into this server it's not for me the pve aspect with some pvp would have been but pvp then pve then pvp eh!

If you want more players you need to advertise more, esp on facebook using facebook ad's.

Servers that are instant or siege servers don't last too long and it shows here as you have changed your primary server role a few times. Stick with something and keep pushing. Your clearly dedicated to improving it.

Either way good luck :)

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    While it's nice to see you put some work into this server it's not for me the pve aspect with some pvp would have been but pvp then pve then pvp eh!

If you want more players you need to advertise more, esp on facebook using facebook ad's.

Servers that are instant or siege servers don't last too long and it shows here as you have changed your primary server role a few times. Stick with something and keep pushing. Your clearly dedicated to improving it.

Either way good luck :)
    True, I've been advertising this change to the server in a lot of places and it brought in a good amount of new players. I hope that also makes the older players come back again and play more.

I def understand a lot of players want a pve aspect of servers, and thats totally cool. I really tried to make a balanced pve + pvp work but it wasn't never good enough for both pvp and pve players.

So now I want to really focus on just the PvP aspect and make that as good as possible, one of the bonuses I do have is that there are a lot less PvP/Siege servers vs PvE servers. So while turnover might be higher for sure, there is also less competition.

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    21Posts

Hi @faketest1234,

You have made the great game for us. while I have opened an account here bastionflyff. but some server problem has been created.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement