Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Flyff] MagmaFlyff - Quality Flyff Gaming

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to try it but downloads sucks -_- torrent is not working and The other link gives me 100kbps dl speed -_-

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
Bump ^^ Aether client merge almost done.

Reaction score
@Mootie
You don't add news systems to ingame?

Future plans include MoltenRaid, DOTA minigame, In-Game Fashion Shop with preview. We've been busy with merging the servers, but we should be done very soon.

Reaction score
@Mootie
Interesting.

Just thought it strange at AetherFlyFF always had updates and MagmaFlyFF had no major updates.
Thanks for answering.

Please enlighten me as to what AetherFlyff updated. I have their code base, and the only thing significant they added was 4th jobs(much of which copied from cFlyff) and copies of baruna weapon system. Neither of these would qualify as systems.

Reaction score
Definitely the best server in terms of security and quality. :p:

Thank you for the compliment; Magma will further improve content-wise now that the Aether merge is behind us.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Am i reading this right? does your item shop say 8000 (which is $80) for a cape? 2500 ($25) for a blessing? 1500 ($15) for a costume?

Back