Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Vendetta Flyff* | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MrVendetta - *Vendetta Flyff* | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP - RaGEZONE Forums
MrVendetta - *Vendetta Flyff* | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP - RaGEZONE Forums MrVendetta - *Vendetta Flyff* | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP - RaGEZONE Forums MrVendetta - *Vendetta Flyff* | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP - RaGEZONE Forums MrVendetta - *Vendetta Flyff* | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP - RaGEZONE Forums

Patch Logs:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Flyffers,

Today we released a few changes and systems into Vendetta Flyff.
These systems are as follows:
Fishing System (Including tons of items for fishing including bait with different effects).
Changes to the Awake system.
2 New Collectors with special effects.
Tab Re-target and Auto attackTo find out more details click the link below.

https://forums.vendettaflyff.com/index.php?/topic/104-patch-log-17102017/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Flyffers,

Today we release a patch to improve the game engine drastically, as well as some improvements to slightly bugged systems.
This includes a re-write to the game engine to unlock FPS completely and add FPS limiters to the options to allow players who can do more then 60fps to limit the FPS to decrease CPU usage drastically.

To find out more Click below

https://forums.vendettaflyff.com/index.php?/topic/134-patch-log-19112017/

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
No update since april < = > low population, and your thread is quite hard to read.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No update since april < = > low population, and your thread is quite hard to read.
I don't know what you're implying by that. The choice of colour? The choice of font? The English used? you'll have to be more specific please.

As for the low population, we never promised high population, we are a proud and small server that provides our players with a specific game play experience.

We also have had updates since April, but undocumented them due to our small population. We use discord quite often to inform our players of updates.

If you have any actual feedback other then just looking at this post and the website i'd hear it, but if you're going to criticise based on those two things, i'd prefer you not to post in this thread please.

Inactive
Reaction score
I don't know what you're implying by that. The choice of colour? The choice of font? The English used? you'll have to be more specific please.

As for the low population, we never promised high population, we are a proud and small server that provides our players with a specific game play experience.

We also have had updates since April, but undocumented them due to our small population. We use discord quite often to inform our players of updates.

If you have any actual feedback other then just looking at this post and the website i'd hear it, but if you're going to criticise based on those two things, i'd prefer you not to post in this thread please.

Posts 3,4,6 are a pain to read as your urls are mashed into the post.

Also the first thing people see is your website, presentation is everything. Telling someone to not post because they spot out that you forget about your site? How asinine is that? If you don't want any feedback then maybe not post an advertisement as you seem to not be able to handle any type of feedback.

It isn't just updates why your server has a poor population nick, it's your poor attitude when someone says something you do not like or disagree with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Posts 3,4,6 are a pain to read as your urls are mashed into the post.

Also the first thing people see is your website, presentation is everything. Telling someone to not post because they spot out that you forget about your site? How asinine is that? If you don't want any feedback then maybe not post an advertisement as you seem to not be able to handle any type of feedback.

It isn't just updates why your server has a poor population nick, it's your poor attitude when someone says something you do not like or disagree with.

For the post I can agree. But when I posted them they were separated by a new line and formatted correctly. I've no idea why they've become mashed up.

Also please do not assume to know me. I never said we forgot the website. We don't see the point in posting small hot fixes to the website as that is all we've done for the last few months to stabilise the server.

I did not state that I don't want feedback. I stated that you should give some ACTUAL feed back rather then being vague. If you can actually read and understand plain English then you'd understand that's what I put.

Also I always listen to my players, just not every little thing as we weigh up the potential of every feature suggested and put it to a vote.

As a last point I'd appreciate if you didn't accuse me of being someone I'm not. Please do your research before actually trying to state I'm someone I'm not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All,Vendetta Flyff hasn't had an update for a while, this is due to several things that i won't go into much here. But we've added a few new features to our server that i'm sure some of you will like.These things include:
  • Daily Dungeon Entries - Including interface
  • Ironman Mode
  • High Level Dungeon (harder version of our mid ones)
  • Several bug fixes

For a full log please visit: https://forums.vendettaflyff.com/index.php?/topic/195-patch-log-03092018/
Vendetta Flyff will promise to provide the best service we possibly can moving forward and we hope to regain some players along the way.But as always we are a community driven server, that is purely around for the development experience of myself and others who wish to join me.If you wish to join me and create a better server with features never seen before please PM me asap.

Back