Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do we change the client ip number?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
driftcity how do we change the client ip number?
if someone knows you share.

new server files %98 fixed.

Shop Fix.
Lag problem fix.
Disconnected problem fix.
Ban manager fix.
GeoIP module fix.
GM system fix.

continue develop....

Reaction score
Best method is to do some (rather basic) reverse engineering and unpack the client, also bypass any type of security measures may be set in the client (i.e. Themida), then Hex edit the IP set in the client to your own, be careful not to mess it up.
Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best method is to do some (rather basic) reverse engineering and unpack the client, also bypass any type of security measures may be set in the client (i.e. Themida), then Hex edit the IP set in the client to your own, be careful not to mess it up.
Good luck.

Thanks SnopBoy ;)

fixed.

ByLeon - How do we change the client ip number? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
It would be believable if that were the only thing.
His PMs and code quality also imply he has no idea what he's doing.

Yeah, no doubt but still, when I hacked his host 4 months ago, he had both a driftcity website up there and also the database with lots of data.
Also he once showed me he logged in on DC and in game through Skype screenshare.
Getting in game is not hard at all, that is if you reverse engineered the client or use Loopback/redirector.
Your base emulator can get you in game pretty easily.

Also, this guy threaten to sue me for hacking his host (he thinks I deleted his database, which I did not) which he hosted an illegal private servers network on, the sum of the lawsuit in question is:
EU0fa2u - How do we change the client ip number? - RaGEZONE Forums

TL;DR
-LOL-
The above^ sums it up.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back