Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All clients in one thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just if anyone wants to test... This is the download page of version 15b ( 18.7.2008 )

TW2 mirror works fine but is slow as hell. ( Downloading with 5.5 kb/s :mad: )

That client's date is 2010-01-15. It's of no use.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a question, we all search for the client that fits, isnt there a chance to downgrade a client by killing the patches ( if we could find out where they are ) ? Or did they change the whole encryption ? Im sure this was in discussion anywhere but im too lazy to go thru 100 threads of people asking for the correct client :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure... haven't tried that. I know there are manual update files that you can download.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just a question, we all search for the client that fits, isnt there a chance to downgrade a client by killing the patches ( if we could find out where they are ) ? Or did they change the whole encryption ? Im sure this was in discussion anywhere but im too lazy to go thru 100 threads of people asking for the correct client :D:
You can't just 'disable' patches. Well, while you can technically remove AGT-oriented patches through the 'Patch' folder assuming you know the chronological order in which the patches took place, the most important changes take place in the executable itself.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't just 'disable' patches. Well, while you can technically remove AGT-oriented patches through the 'Patch' folder assuming you know the chronological order in which the patches took place, the most important changes take place in the executable itself.

Ok so i guess that downgrade thing is not an option. Hmm. Then i have no ideas any more :D: But i wont give up on that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or we could just ask snopboy to code a time machine program that would patch the driftcity runnable to the appropriate year
he 1337 koder so he rly gud at dis can do anyth1ng!!!1one!1!11!11!!!!

Last edited:
Back