Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] DriftCity private server - *DriftCore*

Reaction score
LOL !!!
I unpacked the client and that what came out !!
Even that I dont know nothing on how DC server works W/e
I have programmers who work on it ..
*Professional programer.
So believe me, Enigma won't be half of this.
It's not a problem to make a pool and ask people which version they preffer and work on it -_-
DO NOT CALL ME A MORON !

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread has been cleaned - let's stop the arguing and stay ontopic.
Any further instance of flamewars, drama, or spam will result with warning/infractions.

Kind Regards,
Aaron

Reaction score
LOL !!!
I unpacked the client and that what came out !!
Even that I dont know nothing on how DC server works W/e
I have programmers who work on it ..
*Professional programer.
So believe me, Enigma won't be half of this.
It's not a problem to make a pool and ask people which version they preffer and work on it -_-
DO NOT CALL ME A MORON !
Lmao if DC is not gunz then how did that come out. I'm almost positive you don't understand what that snippet does from nop Src. And its not possible to decompile c++ to its original source code sense its stand alone system unlike c# with .net Mr.smart. Packing is like upx or winrar just groups crap together and makes it smaller thus unpacking giving you a bigger file. So your right engima won't be half of it sense it never existed snuff said. And btw its not about finding some random client files and making it work its about finding the correct files to work with the server. Fairly simple. Its like none of you read the old threads with crap loads of information. This isn't flame nor an arguement. Its just sad. Oh well behind door development will continue.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Never knew you can unpack portable executables, much less the comments. Guess I wasted all those years with programming for nothing. SnopBoy, congratulations, those 10 minutes of googling random code makes you a way better programmer than me, cosmos, and sgzfx combined.

Reaction score
Listen ..
I was paused the project because I have a gaming network under development.
Soon, the project will be resumed :)

Because Wowus' gunz anticheat NOP Fixes Everything *-*
http://forum.ragezone.com/f625/deve...rver-driftcore-837131/index2.html#post6980418
Snopboy - [Development] DriftCity private server - *DriftCore* - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can I call bs? The reason no one can believe this is because NOP is for GunZ and no pictures are posted yet ... win.

Cosmos was the only one so far :p! He give a lot of information, sad I haven't seen anyone get as far as him.
Anyways this forum is just a laugh now =-=" haha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Listen ..
I was paused the project because I have a gaming network under development.
Soon, the project will be resumed :)

Let me be yet another person to tell you that you're full of crap. You don't have the driftcity source code, and if anyone convinced you that you do, you were scammed, idiot. You can't run maplestory on a driftcity server, the packet structure is different, the protocol is different, heck even the endianness is different.
Quit bullshitting yourself, you'll never have a successful or even running server if you keep thinking in such a stupid way, and if you're trying to fool us, good luck with EVER having a server.
sad I haven't seen anyone get as far as him.
HI I FIND THAT COMMENT OFFENSIVE CONSIDERING I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET PAST CHARACTER SELECTION TYVM

Back