Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Made a Discord server for general Drift City stuff, including any development discussion:
Going to try and get Rice stable enough for a public test some point soon

glad to see that, please let me know when you testing i miss this game so much and the old enigma city so much too, i wanna help you to get this done

and... the US dc is out of business so.. i think is the right time to you get your dc online, and i think it will be way better than enigma was...

Reaction score
Just by accident got into moon palace XD!

wTWH0u1 - [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator. - RaGEZONE Forums

TQ7babX - [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator. - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT:
what the crap...
6qgDQVk - [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
No. It's his private repository.

Quote from Rice repository:
Rice's development by the original developers has continued privately as a result of a severe lack of community effort.

This outdated version is a very barebones project for a Drift City emulator and no longer represents the features of the private version. The project remains on GitHub as a reference for any curious developers. Most (if not all) contributing pull requests will be merged.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GitHub repo for RiceEmu has been updated with changes from the private fork.
Quests, item shop, vehicle shop and any other stuff we might have showed off recently.
As always, comes with a huge WIP label so don't complain about things being incomplete, I know they are.

You'll need your own quest/item/shop/vehicle tables (see csproj for files that should be in res/ and the corresponding table loaders).
I didn't include them since you need to make them from the client you're going to use.

Database now uses Entity Framework instead of raw queries. If you don't already have a database, EF should generate one for you in debug mode.

See full commit here:

Back